NEurope

Funny reaction to the completely unfunny, life-ruining internet "meme", 2 girls one cup.

This one's funnier. :heh:

I saw the official video after I heard one of my friends talking about it. One of them insisted that I really didn't want to see it. Which obviously made me want to see it more. I thought it couldn't be THAT bad and she eventually showed it me. Turned out I was as wrong as Chamberlain.

I saw the official video after I heard one of my friends talking about it. One of them insisted that I really didn't want to see it. Which obviously made me want to see it more. I thought it couldn't be THAT bad and she eventually showed it me. Turned out I was as wrong as Chamberlain.

I haven't seen it yet, but those reactions make me want to...

If you find those reactions funny, go watch the reactions to the Pain Olympics: Hatchet vs. Genitals. Beware of the original movie, though.

Oh, and that Star Wars dancing thing is worth it all just for Darth Vader doing the Jim Carrey What Is Love? head bobbing thing.

Could someone explain to me what happens in that 2 girls one cup video? I'm curious, but not curious enough to watch it and and have it scar me for life.

Looking up tubgirl was one of the dumbest things I've ever done.:(

Could someone explain to me what happens in that 2 girls one cup video? I'm curious, but not curious enough to watch it and and have it scar me for life.

Looking up tubgirl was one of the dumbest things I've ever done.:(

Basically, to sumarise it, it's two lasses shitting in a cup, then eating it.

Basically, to sumarise it, it's two lasses shitting in a cup, then eating it.

Goddamn you, internet. Good thing I didn't watch.

Yeah, Id say watch it. Definitely interesting. As Ive said before though....Pain Olympics was even too much for me.

Didn't they take down all links to the 2 girls 1 cup video? I've never seen it, but tried to find it out of curiosity and thankfully failed.

This however is a very disturbing video and is real. Don't watch if you're the sensitive type. It's someone shooting themself. As Rez says below, not suitable for the funny video section, but posted cos of the above reactions to disturbing videos

Jesus, thats messed up. (In case folk want to know its someone shooting themselves.

Hows that on YouTube?

Edit;/ In fact I suggest you edit your post to indicate that. Maybe not even suitable for a funny videos thread...but yeah.

Jesus, thats messed up. (In case folk want to know its someone shooting themselves.

Hows that on YouTube?

Edit;/ In fact I suggest you edit your post to indicate that. Maybe not even suitable for a funny videos thread...but yeah.

Done.

It baffles me why it's on youtube too, but hey...

If a mod wants to delete it that's fine, but I didn't think it warranted it's own thread.

Didn't they take down all links to the 2 girls 1 cup video? I've never seen it, but tried to find it out of curiosity and thankfully failed.

This however is a very disturbing video and is real. Don't watch if you're the sensitive type. It's someone shooting themself. As Rez says below, not suitable for the funny video section, but posted cos of the above reactions to disturbing videos

Oh god that was horrible :( Why did he kill himself?

When he gets to numbers you can't hold it in anymore.

To the above video: Jesus christ.

Christ. Found that Budd Dwyer vid, obviously wanting to see it after creating so much controvesy. Luckily I sort of saw sense and paused it when he took the gun out of the envelope, before quitting it. Controversial videos always attract great curiosity, but I really don't want to see a geniune human being commiting suicide for real. Guess I'll have to live with not seeing it, but that should be easy.

Now: to see someone axe their own dick off...

Dog Vs Own Leg

Beer sick

Indian Donkey

Dog Humping Cat

LOL the beer sick guy managed to get even more beer to drink by vomiting it back to the cup.

Economical!

LOL the beer sick guy managed to get even more beer to drink by vomiting it back to the cup.

Economical!

... You say economical, I say gross. :shakehead