NEurope

Anybody know any good video editing software for me to put together a short film me and my mates did on my phone so I can post it in this thread because windows movie maker is really pissing me off.

Anybody know any good video editing software for me to put together a short film me and my mates did on my phone so I can post it in this thread because windows movie maker is really pissing me off.

pinnical studio

Do a search for "Legend of Link" at google video to find a Fan Film Parody or Zelda. Can someone get the link for this I don't have enough posts yet.

Do a search for "Legend of Link" at google video to find a Fan Film Parody or Zelda. Can someone get the link for this I don't have enough posts yet.

I'll watch it after my exams. I've seen the trailer, but at the time i wouldn't bet it was coming to life!

Also:

Notice he's using the headset, so people's hearing everything he says in the game.

And the usual: ignore it if it was already posted.

Hahahaha, that second one is the funniest thing I've ever seen...

A video that shows what you get when you mix Day of the Dead and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles together. I thought it was funny.