NEurope

GJA_Picture%20Puzzler.jpg - Guess the titles in the picture game in the vein of that Empire quiz from a month or so back - except in game form. Quite fun.

There's already a thread for that.

Ah fair enough, I shall go seek it out. I haven't been on here for a couple weeks, if that excuses me

Ohhhh, loook at meeee...I don't need subtitles:

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it's hilarious:

Is it caused by acceleration or electromagnetism?

Both I imagine. Magentism makes them stand up and acceleration makes them lean slightly.

At least that's my guess. Although I don't quite understand why they stand. If it was magnetism, surely the whole of the paper clip would stick or repel from the floor, not half stick (bottom) and the other repel (top)?

http://therewillbebrawl.com/episodes.php

A brilliant web series based on Smash Bros Brawl. For such a low budget it looks great, it's clever and it's quite well acted.

That's actually amazing. I just watched the first episode. I love the reference to Dr Mario: "You didn't even go to medical school!".

Plus Kirby is freaky. Real freaky.

Took me a while to realise that's who they were on about when they mentioned cannibals and wearing other peoples skin.

Both I imagine. Magentism makes them stand up and acceleration makes them lean slightly.

At least that's my guess. Although I don't quite understand why they stand. If it was magnetism, surely the whole of the paper clip would stick or repel from the floor, not half stick (bottom) and the other repel (top)?

That's actually amazing. I just watched the first episode. I love the reference to Dr Mario: "You didn't even go to medical school!".

Plus Kirby is freaky. Real freaky.

Took me a while to realise that's who they were on about when they mentioned cannibals and wearing other peoples skin.

You're right, this IS totally awesome! :D

Damn you not_so_tiny; I just wasted away a couple of hours of my life watching all the episodes. It was awesome. 2 to go, so end of August..hm.

Damn you not_so_tiny; I just wasted away a couple of hours of my life watching all the episodes. It was awesome. 2 to go, so end of August..hm.

Haha yeah I wasted this morning at work watching them. The Lakitu News out-takes at the bottom of the page are funny as well. Cannot wait for the last two episodes.

Ohhhh, loook at meeee...I don't need subtitles:

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it's hilarious:

I giggled like a girl at these two.

"18...19... ... ... TEN TEN! TEN TEN 1! TEN TEN 2!"

Sweet jesus, most I've laughed today.

Not funny, but just weird. Happens on Japanese trains.

It's cause they use MagLev trains there, I think. Might be wrong but that's why as far as I know.

As for them only sticking at the end, that's probably because all of the positive charge goes to one end and is attracted to the floor, pushing all the negative charge to the opposite end, causing it to repel. That's my AS physics talking there, though, so I could be horribly wrong.

Is that just on an infinite random loop, or does it end?

It ends eventually.

It's hard to judge time when you're watching something that hypnotising. I don't think it ends.