NEurope

If crazy is walking around/up and down stage and miming. Then interacting with the crowd. :o

I'd prefer to just listen to the Cd's. There's not really much point in seeing her.

It's not a fair comparison, but Madonna does nonstop intensive (seriously) dance routines throughout her whole shows, and still sings live. However, she is like a paragon of human physique.

But if you're a pop singer, you have to bring something else to the table/top that.

*shrugs*

Seriously, why do you need to take everything so seriously? I posted a video, and obviously made a jokey comment, and you have to go ahead an ramble about Madonna...

Plus, something else to the table? I'd say screaming Merry Christmas at your fans, in the middle of march is something different. Hilariously mental different, but different nonetheless. :p

Then again perhaps not exactly what you want when you're there to see them perform songs :heh:

Seriously, why do you need to take everything so seriously? I posted a video, and obviously made a jokey comment, and you have to go ahead an ramble about Madonna...

Plus, something else to the table? I'd say screaming Merry Christmas at your fans, in the middle of march is something different. Hilariously mental different, but different nonetheless. :p

Because she annoys me immensely. Or her lack of purpose.

And you know I don't "hate" her. But I will continue to voice my dislike until she returns to the standard of In The Zone./ Can do something worthwhile for paying customers.

Here's a mimed performance that brings something interesting to the table...

NSFW

Mimed because it would sound worse live, as the song is her speaking. In fact, AFAIK, that tour was themed like an old show from the seedy 1920's etc. Not my favourite thing ever live of course, but interesting. And tits involved.

Britney just feels really empty now (relatively). And that's an informed opinion.

EDIT:

Though I do love If U Seek Amy.

Edited by Paj!

Fixed. Don't put the v= bit in people. It doesn't load if you do that.

Now there's a man who needs a mac

Edited by Dog-amoto

Fixed. Don't put the v= bit in people. It doesn't load if you do that.

Now there's a man who needs a mac

Too true (perhaps it was a mac, we will never know)

The original post is now fixed as well, lovely.

Edited by Jimbob

*tries to think of two more loathsome people then britney spears and maddona*

*gives up and goes for ice cream*

Another Pro video there Franklin. : peace:

Ahhh, ahhh. Damn youtube! Hooked on cat videos, again! This week's theme? 'Drunken' cats!

Drunk Rabbit to mix it up

Bringing it back to the cat theme, but not a drunk one. Just a cute little kitty in a boot.

Aaaaand...a Batman picture to finish it off because....bat rhymes with cat?? I dunno.

CHOCOLATEMILK.jpg

New Mega64

Won't spoil it

Holy shit, Hideo and Cliffy B? Insanity :D

Oh god this is amazing. The "Google Suggestions" game.

Type in the first few words of a sentence and see what Google suggests. Been playing it for five minutes. Not getting old yet.

New Mega64

Won't spoil it

That's seriously epic, the ending is just hilarious! xD

Type in the first few words of a sentence and see what Google suggests. Been playing it for five minutes. Not getting old yet.

What? I don't understand?

I typed in the "start of a sentence", being like "Why are you staring-", and nothing it brought up was funny.

I typed in "Hello my name is" and the first suggestion was "Hello my name is stickers".

What? I don't understand?

I typed in the "start of a sentence", being like "Why are you staring-", and nothing it brought up was funny.

I typed in "Hello my name is" and the first suggestion was "Hello my name is stickers".

Precisely.

It is better to play it with print screen for the full effect.

lol1-1.jpg

put in (your name) needs a

its always funny. tracheotemy was the winner in my group (lad named aaron got that)

lol

"Henry needs a new pair of shoes" was the sole suggestion.

Nothing, but sam needs came up with;

"sam needs to get carpet for two rooms of his house"