NEurope

Just to let you know canand that that was posted not long back. Not to mention the fact that it's shit.

It IS shit, people seem to love it though.

Just to let you know canand that that was posted not long back. Not to mention the fact that it's shit.

It IS shit, people seem to love it though.

When you guys have mastered ventriloquism and managed to write a comedy sketch better than that, with a character that different and discernable from your own (which is the real skill behind ventriloquism) then you can say it's shit. The reason people love it is because it is funny, but more because it is incredible talent.

Still, you can have your opinion, I just disagree with it.

Why did you just post the same video twice within about 5 posts of each other?

When you guys have mastered ventriloquism and managed to write a comedy sketch better than that, with a character that different and discernable from your own (which is the real skill behind ventriloquism) then you can say it's shit. The reason people love it is because it is funny, but more because it is incredible talent.

Still, you can have your opinion, I just disagree with it.

Why did you just post the same video twice within about 5 posts of each other?

Its not funny, and why do we need to be ventriloquists to give our oppinions?

Thats like saying before we can say we didnt like a movie, we first need to have made one.

Its not funny, and why do we need to be ventriloquists to give our oppinions?

Thats like saying before we can say we didnt like a movie, we first need to have made one.

Fair enough, but at least say "I don't THINK it's funny" rather than just saying outright it isn't funny. Your opinion is one thing, mine is the opposite in this case. Doesn't mean either one of us is right, it's just how we feel. I was just pointing out that the guy is incredibly talented and you have to admire the fact he's a good ventriloquist AND has got a comedy sketch with an original character. Just like you don't necessarily have to like The Dark Night (for example) but you cannot deny that Heath Ledger is incredibly good and very talented in it. This is just an example, but do you see what I mean?

Gotta love Jon Lajoie!

And this is hilarious! I knew it was going to be something funny after the first verse but it still managed to be surprising. I loved "milk the snake, I'm going to hold my sausage hostage...tonight"

Edited by Nintendohnut

I just gotta say, when your 'opinion' is merely the word 'shit' then you're practically begging for an argument.

I will also have to respectfully, but heartily disagree with canand and Moogle. I find Jeff Dunham incredibly funny, both his numerous ventriloquist acts and his pure stand-up comedy.

Fair enough, but at least say "I don't THINK it's funny" rather than just saying outright it isn't funny. Your opinion is one thing, mine is the opposite in this case. Doesn't mean either one of us is right, it's just how we feel. I was just pointing out that the guy is incredibly talented and you have to admire the fact he's a good ventriloquist AND has got a comedy sketch with an original character. Just like you don't necessarily have to like The Dark Night (for example) but you cannot deny that Heath Ledger is incredibly good and very talented in it. This is just an example, but do you see what I mean?

I'm sorry but that's complete bollocks. Of course it's my opinion. It's quite clearly my opinion. I shouldn't have to spell it out for everyone.

Are you honestly telling me that you ALWAYS say "I think" and "in my opinion" etc. when you are rating something?

Britney after just singing I'm A Slave 4 U utters the legendary words:

Edited by Slaggis

1jomxv.jpg

After it was graded and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to be very clear on my child's illustration.

It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint.

I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm.

This photo is of me selling a shovel.

:laughing:

another one :laughing:

3349767216_998ddab406_o.jpg

Edited by Dante

LMAO!

For fans of Singstar, go onto this website: http://www.karaokeparty.com

It's free to join and they do all the latest songs on there. All you need is obviously a microphone and that's it.

Anyways, enjoy