NEurope

http://www.weaselcircus.com/funpages/whatswrong.shtml

Play this, my time was 36.3 secs.

Let me know what you get. (Its harder than you think)

Its a really small section of the screen

Dont multiple click or you get penalties

There is a voice who gives you random clues

[rant]

I don't even need to click it, you've made it so obvious just from your description that it's a screamer. You're a dick. Sorry, but they're old and pointless and you're only going to make people hate you by posting it. I literally see no point in it... do you get amused by the idea of people clicking it? Cause I don't think people will, and they'll just think your an arsehole if they do. Don't do it again, this is a thread for FUN things, not childish, stupid things.

[/rant]

Haha Rummy that was good. Though drawn out a little bit. But I'm a fan of Derrick comedy, or at least used to be. Havn't seen any of their recent stuff like that. Hmm..

[rant]

I don't even need to click it, you've made it so obvious just from your description that it's a screamer. You're a dick. Sorry, but they're old and pointless and you're only going to make people hate you by posting it. I literally see no point in it... do you get amused by the idea of people clicking it? Cause I don't think people will, and they'll just think your an arsehole if they do. Don't do it again, this is a thread for FUN things, not childish, stupid things.

[/rant]

You would.

I garuntee you spent longer writing that rant than you did watching the vid.! I cannot even tell if you're serious or not.

Sorry but I really hate those... ITS OLD!! fuckers on-line.

Anyways ya it was fun stumbled it on haha

I garuntee you spent longer writing that rant than you did watching the vid.! I cannot even tell if you're serious or not.

I didn't watch it, it was obviously a screamer. And I'm not saying "OMG thats so old I've seen that liek 20zillion tiems on ebaumsworld!!111!1!1232311!|" I was just saying the people here don't fall for them or think they're amusing, they just piss people off. In fact I was suggesting it was childish to post it here and think people would fall for it. This thread is for FUNNY things, as the title would suggest.

But I guess I was wrong - I thought people here were more mature than finding amusement in things like this. You've proven me wrong!

Probably time to move on - this is hardly worth wasting any more time on than we have already. I have discovered this...

I have no idea if this kid is attempting to be the new n64 kid or whether he is genuinely... well, insane. Either way, LOLZ!

[rant]

[/rant]

Why so much hostility?

I didnt know they were banned...

Also, why do you get to decide whats funny and whats not?

I think theyre funny.

Immature? Weve had all sorts of childish stuff on here, some funny and some not.

I loved it. =D

I think theyre funny too, some peoples reactions are amazing!

I'm glad I had my computer on mute. But yea, don't post those.
=/ Sorry, didnt know they were banned.

I bet he did too.

Stuff is old as soon as some ones seen it before, or it seems so.

I didn't watch it, it was obviously a screamer. And I'm not saying "OMG thats so old I've seen that liek 20zillion tiems on ebaumsworld!!111!1!1232311!|" I was just saying the people here don't fall for them or think they're amusing, they just piss people off. In fact I was suggesting it was childish to post it here and think people would fall for it. This thread is for FUNNY things, as the title would suggest.

But I guess I was wrong - I thought people here were more mature than finding amusement in things like this. You've proven me wrong!

Probably time to move on - this is hardly worth wasting any more time on than we have already.

I think you did watch it and are just pissed that it made you jump.

I dont see you posting anything i consider "funny" that doesnt mean it isnt to someone else.

I hate screamers too. I hope you get remorse if anyone has a heart attack with it.

screamers being funny is a matter of perspective

Yea, theyre funny when its not you.

Thats the only problem, it is funny when they get someone.

Why so much hostility?

I didnt know they were banned...

Also, why do you get to decide whats funny and whats not?

I think theyre funny.

Immature? Weve had all sorts of childish stuff on here, some funny and some not

I think you did watch it and are just pissed that it made you jump.

I dont see you posting anything i consider "funny" that doesnt mean it isnt to someone else.

First off I'm not saying that because I don't think it's funny it's not funny. However the number of people who have so far said they didn't appreciate it would signify that you are in the minority. What I was suggesting was that scaring people for your amusement is done to friends who are there with you. What's the fun in a screamer if you're not there to see the reaction? And yes there have been childish things here but they have, by almost 100% of people, been found amusing. Not so with this.

Secondly the reason I don't post many things in this thread is that I haven't found many things good enough to share. I judge what I post before I post it rather than just posting everything and anything that enters my mind.

Two final things... No I didn't watch it because the three things you wrote screamed (LOL) screamer. Basically you said wait at least 30 seconds, turn up your speakers, and get close. I know what to expect when fools ask you to do that.

Please let's just leave this now. You've apologised for posting it, I apologise for being so hostile but it is just something I think people will find annoying, from the responses it seems this is correct. Let's just forget about it now and move on, you're sorry and I am also sorry. More funny-ness now!

I thought we banned these! Lame.

Ooh. Does that mean that Rick Rolls are banned, too?

Ooh. Does that mean that Rick Rolls are banned, too?

Never.

I've seen like 10 in the past month anyway. (half of which are mine)

Nah seriously, nothing wrong with a nice Rick Roll. Just a bit of fun.

Sure it's been posted before, but this is one of the few Net-craze things I actually find hilarious;

POWERTHIRST!

Sports!

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Sure it's been posted before, but this is one of the few Net-craze things I actually find hilarious;

POWERTHIRST!

Sports!

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

It doesn't matter if it's been posted before, it's awesome! Don't forget powerthirst 2:

It doesn't matter if it's been posted before, it's awesome! Don't forget powerthirst 2:

That's good too, but nothing onthe first one, it must be said...except the bit;

*guy lying in a desert*

"Oh lord...why have you forsaken me?"

IF GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS

GET A NEW GOD!

Never.

I've seen like 10 in the past month anyway. (half of which are mine)

Nah seriously, nothing wrong with a nice Rick Roll. Just a bit of fun.

I had this hilarious notion of you failing epicly and constantly rick rolling yourself by accident. Speaking of terrible memory loss;

Awesome commercial. It has nudity, hurray for boobies!

Last edited by Mr_Odwin : Today at 01:06 PM. Reason: No boob links. Be warned.

Rick rolls and screamers should be banned, not some innocent commercial that just happens to have nudity. But I guess I'll have to follow the rules, even if they don't make sense sometimes.

I had this hilarious notion of you failing epicly and constantly rick rolling yourself by accident. Speaking of terrible memory loss;

Dear lord....

POWERTHIRST!

Sports!

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Powerthirst = epic! It never gets old, no matter how many times you watch it. :grin: