NEurope

Spoof joker interrogation scene. No idea if it's been posted already...

Is pretty good, but something about that joker made it grind on me a tiny bit. Like some wasted potential in an otherwise excellent sketch.

Big fucking deal. If you REALLY don't care about what I have to say, then you shouldn't really say anything about it. Not everyone has read what I posted, and the only reason I posted my link on this thread is because I believe it will be entertaining in some level, which others in the thread I linked to have clearly stated.

Logic phail at the end, there. If you posted the story on here, and you get generally negative reactions on here, what makes you think people on here will care about how much another forum orgasmed over it?

There's a difference between not caring about the subject matter and not being affected by it, or being able to observe or comment on it. But you're right - it's not that I don't care, as clearly I must care if I can be disappointed in your posts.

You're right. I can't do anything about what you post. My main gripe is just that you have already posted this in a separate thread. If you wanted to show off how cool teh responses were, that thread would've been better suited. I'm sure you'll return and say I've wasted too much time and effort on all this serious business.

One for ReZ...and anyone else as its amusing:

Thats awesome....also RIDICULOUSLY smooth. Must have taken days.

Massive and literal LOL at the Second Amendment video! :laughing: I was wondering where it was going, but when the point was revealed I burst out laughing.

One for ReZ...and anyone else as its amusing:

Wow, good joke, good medium and lots of effort (with the animation and all) - I like!

My LEGO stop animations weren't quite up to scratch with that one....heck I didn't even turn the TV off so it sounds like Batman is Ricky Gervais.

Awesome 3D in-browser FPS game. I've had it in my bookmarks for ages, but I don't think I've actually shared it with anyone.

http://www2.rasterwerks.com/game/phosphor/beta1.asp

I've posted this in another thread, but I feel it belongs here more than anywhere else:

If you haven't already, change your Facebook language to Pirate. I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?language

47478386bw0.jpg

Can you actually play against people on that or just bots?

You can I think, if you all have the right settings and such. You could host a game and have others join by giving them the required data.

STOPPOISTINGITEVERYWHERE. Otherwise I will make smaller bits out of the small bits of you, write a small ode to each then burn the bits wrapped within the odes on a fire made from the crackling constructed from WHATEVERSHHHH

I found this kind of amusing, then wondered if I was a bad person. Then stopped caring.