NEurope

This is a media project I did last semester, I did the sound recording and sound editing for it :D

We had to make a short film based around the word 'barrier'.

Awesome concept for a film! I actually want them to make it.

I wish we could, maybe after uni when were all earning lots and have so much free time, which will probably never happen but it'd be epic if it did!!

That's brilliant Nami, made me laugh hard. :D Could you send me the soundtrack you used for it, please? I've heard it in trailers before but I don't know what it's called, I'm doing a trailer for media studies myself and I'm going to see which song fits it best.

That's brilliant Nami, made me laugh hard. :D Could you send me the soundtrack you used for it, please? I've heard it in trailers before but I don't know what it's called, I'm doing a trailer for media studies myself and I'm going to see which song fits it best.

Thanku :yay: and Raining Again too, it's great to hear people enjoying it!! Makes it worth all the hard work.

Yep the music during the opening is Send in the clowns I used the Barbara Streisand version I think (I'll have to check my work book for that though) and the operatic music is O Verona awesome piece of music and it fits the trailer perfectly I thought too!

What project have you been set? Are you doing final year work or just starting with your media studies?

What project have you been set? Are you doing final year work or just starting with your media studies?

It's just AS media, and the project is pretty open. I just need to create a trailer to be screened alongside 15-18 rated films (the current plan I've got is kind of like the Dark Knight trailer minus the superhero theme, and featuring an evil plan to melt one of the ice caps), and a website to accompany it.

Thank you for the music. ;)

This is the "Incredible Hulk" or the Samson of our times. He has been married 28 times and has fathered 35 sons and daughters. The eldest, Samah, is 24 years old, while the youngest, Sayyed, is only three. Medical tests have proven that his strength equals 260 horsepower. He can bend a metal coin with his eye socket or his tongue, and then break it in two with his bare hands.

Fixed the link. You have to put the video code in rather than the url.

*edits*

Watch it if you haven't, it's pretty interesting.

No one can live without sleep.

He didn't even prove he can do anything other than bending/breaking the coin.

I can say i don't want to shake your hand because im so strong your fingers will break.

I can say i don't want to shake your hand because im so strong your fingers will break.

I was thinking the same thing. In that relation, why are his women still alive?

No one can live without sleep.

He didn't even prove he can do anything other than bending/breaking the coin.

I believe it because he's not the only guy in this country with superhuman strength. A few years ago I saw another man with such strength pull a metro tram using nothing but his teeth, on live TV. He never slept either.

Yoshiki Okamoto 1up Interview

[Okamoto to Hiroko] You're not married yet, right?

HM: No, not yet.

YO: For women, there are always lots of men who want to be with them. Figuratively, they have a truck full of guys that they could choose from. For you, the truck's been in an accident, that's why no guys have arrived at the moment.

"YO: [Applauds] I had a Japanese wife once, too, but we got divorced. [To Hiroko] Make sure to tell him that they're [Japanese women] scary. [Laughs] Korean women are even scarier. Really, really scary.

1UP: [in Japanese] They're a little scary.

YO: You see! He said it too! Everyone knows! After you get married, they change into another person entirely. Like if you were looking at them through a scouter in Dragon Ball, you would see their power level start to skyrocket, [Makes rapid beeping noises] then it breaks. That's what happened to my ex-wife. Like Frieza."

"1UP: That's interesting, because I don't know who said it, but a long time ago, at least six or seven years ago, and it might've been from either the editorial side or the development side, but someone told me that you were gay.

YO: [speaking English] No way! I'm straight! [in Japanese] I think it's just a misunderstanding. I might've said I was working on the "GameBoy," and they heard "Gay Boy." [Laughs]"

"YO: [Puts on deadpan face] I have to keep up the impression of being an unpopular guy in my office, so you can't talk about me surrounded by hot girls.

[Okamoto to the Game Republic PR lady] The other weekend, we had to go out and rate some videos for work. That was kind of like a date between us, right?

Game Republic PR lady: No. That was work."

Oh god, this is so funny. Do yourself a favour and watch this. If you or if you did not watch the Peter...Serovodoadifiwich show.

im astonished any one is taking this seriosly. looks like fake subs over a normal news story to me.

also, he didnt really prove that he could break a coin in half, none of the footage showed it happen in a disewrnable way

thats my new favorite thing ever.

thats my new favorite thing ever.

Word.

The actual show was hit and miss, but the bits that were hit were just absolutely amazing. Like this. :bowdown:

This is a media project I did last semester, I did the sound recording and sound editing for it :D

We had to make a short film based around the word 'barrier'.

Wow, the first half is especially well done. Great job! I want a full film version!

That reminds me, what ever happened to this?

:grin: