NEurope

Damn you, Dante! How the hell am I supposed to write my assingments when you post games like Play Auditorium! It's so friggin' addictive!

Damn you, Dante! How the hell am I supposed to write my assingments when you post games like Play Auditorium! It's so friggin' addictive!

very addictive and awesome. :smile:

Here's his MySpace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=118833657

"My wife's favorite part of the night:"

l_e3233c4109b9d669e0713a0ec4d59659.jpg

And as untimely as this statement may be, I'm actually...kinda happy for the couple.

o man arab im in tears of laughter reading through that thread

101 pages!!...im on page 9 : peace: so funny i love the comparsion pic near the beginning of john candy ROFL

;_; ......

I know how you feel...

o man arab im in tears of laughter reading through that thread

101 pages!!...im on page 9 : peace: so funny i love the comparsion pic near the beginning of john candy ROFL

;_; ......

Sorry, man. I thought I recognised the title from somewhere, but I never clicked on the link then. I was too busy at the time.

Not the same. Blurbs are meant to make you want to delve in deeper, where that site sums up the entire movie in a few sentances.

Click on the link to see for youself, tbh.

Cos it's only 14 levels, I thought I'd give it a go, thorughly stumped on level 5 though, and it took me ages to get there too! :(
Level 5's a bitch. I was chatting to Ellmiester online and he helped me out with this one, as it's grossly unfair.

Because it's not fair!

one_over_root_two

Currently 'stuck' on level 7. Not tried it too hard, but meh.

Level 5's a bitch. I was chatting to Ellmiester online and he helped me out with this one, as it's grossly unfair.

Because it's not fair!

one_over_root_two

Currently 'stuck' on level 7. Not tried it too hard, but meh.

Wtf. I would never have even known where to begin with that, the maths totally had me stumped, I had no idea what it was! Now I'm onto the next level and trying to figure out the best...

...And now I'm onto level 7!

Can't get past level two, i looked at the preview, but what does the ship mean, gah

Can't get past level two, i looked at the preview, but what does the ship mean, gah

Try going a little deeper.