NEurope

I hate you. I started reading this and I'm in a lecture and it is SOOOO hard not to laugh out loud. I've had to limit myself to one post at a time because any more and I'd be in tears.

Brilliant find! :smile:

Here's his MySpace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=118833657

"My wife's favorite part of the night:"

l_e3233c4109b9d669e0713a0ec4d59659.jpg

And as untimely as this statement may be, I'm actually...kinda happy for the couple.

Dante, those are hilarious!

very hilarious but the halflife 2 one is far too long.

A Japanese man was arrested for releasing hundreds of beetle larvae inside a moving express train to try to scare female passengers, police said Tuesday.

"I wanted to see women get scared and shake their legs," police quoted 35-year-old Manabu Mizuta as saying.

He was arrested on the spot by a patrolling police officer after releasing the creatures on the Keihan line in Osaka prefecture.

"He would go close to women on the train, any woman, and pour out the worms from containers," said a police spokesman.

Local police had been on alert after 18 similar cases of released worms had been reported this month by the same train operator.

"When the arrest was made, the man had nearly emptied a container, which is believed to have held 200 worms," he said. "You cannot count them because there are so many."

Mizuta had 10 containers in his backpack estimated to contain a total of 3,600 worms, police said.

"We have the worms sitting inside the police station right now," the spokesman said. "You see them wriggling inside their clear cases. It's really disgusting."

no-further-description.jpg

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=V-x3iD0jBgs. Sorry for the link couldn't get the YT code to work, just came up with a blank white box.

A video of my friend sneezing, it was upload about 7 hours ago(of this post) and has already gotten 6 favorites, don't ask me how. I'll let you be the judge.

Mr.A

EDIT. Holy Crap this is now the top favorited video of the day for Ireland (people and blogs) and fifth of the week. that's crazy.

no-further-description.jpg

Odwin was here! Too NSFW for KNEE.

Better spoiler tag it with a warning no? I'm at a uni PC and thank god there wasn't anyone around me.

A most sensible suggestion good sir, I have now done so. Apologies!

Better spoiler tag it with a warning no? I'm at a uni PC and thank god there wasn't anyone around me.

Oh.....Fuck.

I don't know what to think... Is this awesome, or has rick-rolling jumped the shark?

I'm surprised he hasn't done more of that already! Surely he's going to re-release the song and cash in on this shizzle?

I'm surprised he hasn't done more of that already! Surely he's going to re-release the song and cash in on this shizzle?

I think it will happen soon and it will be a remix version.

just noticed post above, i was just about to post that xD

funniest music mash up iv ever seen, so funny