NEurope

I didn't read all of it, but I saw what Dogamoto said: He said she was pregnant yet he also said they both lost their virginity on the wedding night.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious it's a troll. But still, that couple really exists. I feel sorry for the guy.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious it's a troll. But still, that couple really exists. I feel sorry for the guy.

If hes in love with her, hes in love with her. Aslong as theyre happy i don't feel sorry for them.

I do maybe feel a bit sorry for the children who will be brought up thinking its ok to be fat, and theyre just built differently.

i feel sorry for the best man, hes ment to get with the bridesmaids according to tradition. i think id sooner get with a blender then any of thouse monstrosities.

You know you could at least read the post-before-the-post-before yours before you... er, post.

Ironically enough, I find this beautiful. It really shows that love isn't dependent on what we perceive as physical beauty.

Ironically enough, I find this beautiful. It really shows that love isn't dependent on what we perceive as physical beauty.

that, or it at least shows that ugos can always hook up.

Ugos? What's that? :confused:

Uggos (the extra g may make it look a bit better). Ugly people. Ugly ugly uggos.

Uggos (the extra g may make it look a bit better). Ugly people. Ugly ugly uggos.

Well, at least they're able to look past the outer appearance.

Pretty much all the videos between this post and the post I'm replying to: :laughing: and : peace:

They don't have much of a choice do they?

Maybe that's the thing? They are forced to see through the exterior. It is most likely that more relationships between those viewed as physically inattractive are based on feelings than relationships between those viewed as physically attractive.

I watched that all the way through expecting a spectacular accident as a climax.

I am disappointed.

I love those things, they somehow suck up all my interest, just to see what comes next!

That is so cool, I wish I could go to that place!

Anyhoo, who wouldn't want a cat after seeing this cute little fella?

Aaand to lighten things back up, quite an amusing routine;