NEurope

This is the best one, check the end with the people.

So good.

I'm just waiting for ReZ to add to this, like he did with the Animal Crossing Wii advert

This is the best one, check the end with the people.

So good.

I posted these a while ago.

I'm just waiting for ReZ to add to this, like he did with the Animal Crossing Wii advert

I hate that advert.

Supposed to be Japanese, but nobody says "Desu"!

Inaccurate = Shit! :nono:

I hate that advert.

That's perfect Japanese in the advert.

I posted these a while ago.

TBF you didn't post the one Caris posted. I lolled hard at that one, the woman at the end was hilarious. You posted the bog standard one above it though.

Is it just me that finds these intolerable "remixes" of probably once amusingly camp adverts utterly unfunny?

It's like hose videos ReZ dd of himself in slow motion, then fast, then deeper voice etc. (No offence to you ReZ) I'm just left wondering why I have to watch people playing with their effects in iMovie (or whatever).

I hate that advert.

Er, yep the Japanese is fine, and native as far as I can tell. Vowel devoicing isn't present in all dialects, and even in dialects that do have it, it doesn't necessarily apply in 100% of relevant environments. If you really think nobody says "desu," try watching Rozen Maiden, or generally listening to anyone with a Kansai dialect.

Edit: Does anyone even says "desu" in the advert? Didn't notice it, but I may have missed an instance.

Edited by Supergrunch

Er, yep the Japanese is fine, and native as far as I can tell. Vowel devoicing isn't present in all dialects, and even in dialects that do have it, it doesn't necessarily apply in 100% of relevant environments. If you really think nobody says "desu," try watching Rozen Maiden, or generally listening to anyone with a Kansai dialect.

Edit: Does anyone even says "desu" in the advert? Didn't notice it, but I may have missed an instance.

Not a single time, as far as I can hear. I couldn't quite understand what the guy in grey was saying though.

That's perfect Japanese in the advert.

It was a joke, btw, but I knew you fellows who are knowledge-able in Nihongo would tell me it was perfect Japanese.

I know the darling Jap chaps don't say desu all the time, of course.

Still a crap ad, mind. I prefer Ribena.

I think dyson should 'play him off, kittle'-mix the slap chop vid. Would be epic.

Is it just me that finds these intolerable "remixes" of probably once amusingly camp adverts utterly unfunny?

It's like hose videos ReZ dd of himself in slow motion, then fast, then deeper voice etc. (No offence to you ReZ) I'm just left wondering why I have to watch people playing with their effects in iMovie (or whatever).

None taken.

Its funny because its funny.

You've admitted yourself the only thing in the entire world you find funny is Summer Heights High.

To illustrate my point. This video is undeniably funnier with the slow down effect at end.

None taken.

You've admitted yourself the only thing in the entire world you find funny is Summer Heights High.

To illustrate my point. This video is undeniably funnier with the slow down effect at end.

What slowdown effect? I didn't see any. (It wasn't funny either. I find it more intriguing for the fact I'm watching two people living their life together and having fun. So often relationships seem to be about responsibility and important an heavy stuff, so fun is nice. That's what I take from those Scare Clair/your other videos.)

I don't find only SSH funny. But more often that not, the only things I find hilarious are things my friends and I comment on. When watching a shit film, we add commentary in our own humour, and I actually cry with laughter. But yeah, it's chat with friends that I find hysterical.

For instance, I'm still lol'ing at the fact my friends and I were in hysterics last night at the fact my impression of this girl's elderly parents was me flapping my arms around and descending into a coffin. You had to be there, but yeah, comedy films and a lot of comedy TV is at best amusing to me.

I still love you.

None taken.

i'll see your video, and raise it one awsome prank

What slowdown effect? I didn't see any. (It wasn't funny either. I find it more intriguing for the fact I'm watching two people living their life together and having fun. So often relationships seem to be about responsibility and important an heavy stuff, so fun is nice. That's what I take from those Scare Clair/your other videos.)

I don't find only SSH funny. But more often that not, the only things I find hilarious are things my friends and I comment on. When watching a shit film, we add commentary in our own humour, and I actually cry with laughter. But yeah, it's chat with friends that I find hysterical.

For instance, I'm still lol'ing at the fact my friends and I were in hysterics last night at the fact my impression of this girl's elderly parents was me flapping my arms around and descending into a coffin. You had to be there, but yeah, comedy films and a lot of comedy TV is at best amusing to me.

I still love you.

Everyone has funnier times with their friends than anything else though. Thats just a fact of life.

Also illustrated my point really well by posting the wrong video, lol.

PS I love you too. You know that. :)