NEurope

Thanks, I get it now. Someone else told me this as well:

I might be reading this wrong, but won't the function progressively get worse and worse? If it's only giving half the energy it generates to make more energy, then the energy made from that half will be half of half the one unit, then half of half of half, etc...

Thanks, I get it now. Someone else told me this as well:

I might be reading this wrong, but won't the function progressively get worse and worse? If it's only giving half the energy it generates to make more energy, then the energy made from that half will be half of half the one unit, then half of half of half, etc...

That's some nice recursive thinking.

Woman breakes into Polar Bear enclosure.

Omg! They're so cute, I'm going to go and hug one!

wenn2366666.jpg

Aww, he's coming to say hello!

wenn2366668.jpg

Mother fucker!

wenn2366669.jpg

I can't think of a single way that the last picture could be any funnier. It's perfect.

I can't think of a single way that the last picture could be any funnier. It's perfect.

I laughed so hard whilst making the post, literally crying. Such a stupid bint. (Though, on a more serious note, I hate the enclosure they're in. So much damn concrete)

Edited by Slaggis

I laughed so hard whilst making the post, literally crying. Such a stupid bint. (Though, on a more serious note, I hate the enclosure they're in. So much damn concrete)

Ina way its not really that much different from their natural habbitat.

Just the colour really.

It has everything they need.

i honestly cannot fathom what the polar bear woman was thinking

its like that woman who tried to feed a lion a chicken sandwitch and had her arm torn off. it serves them right.

Fuck My Life(FML) website. People leave messages as to why their life sucks, beginning with "Today...". I've been reading for close to half an hour, and haven't stopped laughing. This one made me laugh like a total whore, however harsh it is in retrospect.

Today, I ran over a squirrel. I saw it twitching so I backed over it to end its suffering. It wasn't a squirrel it was a kitten. The children it belonged to watched as I ran over their kitten. TWICE. FML

The website

Fuck My Life(FML) website. People leave messages as to why their life sucks, beginning with "Today...". I've been reading for close to half an hour, and haven't stopped laughing. This one made me laugh like a total whore, however harsh it is in retrospect.

The website

I like that website, but most of them are so cringeworthy that it's a bittersweet experience. I much prefer Not Always Right with stupid customer experiences. I've literally spent an entire Saturday afternoon reading through the complete 170-something page archive. No shit. :heh:

FML can be funny, although thats not consistent. Most of them are really similar though.

He's just singing the song in an accent. The subtitles aren't very fair.

He's just singing the song in an accent. The subtitles aren't very fair.

Well aren't you a hoot.

Greatest childrens cartoon ever.

Random trivia: The guy who sung the theme tune was "tipsy" at the time. Hence such great lines as "This cat gets down down with a love hangover" It wasn't originally supposed to have 2 downs.

Choice quote:

Francine: A mysterious force is making people dance wildly and threatening to destroy our entire way of life!

Guido: Must be rap music.

Edited by Goafer
Automerged Doublepost