NEurope

I´m only got MP left on chapter 2 and it infuriates me.

EDIT: DDoS for the win!

On to chapter 3

Edited by Mundi

Curses to you! I think I know how to do PC but I can't seem to get the timing right. So DDoS doesn't really help when there's two left :P Arg!

Is it alright that I cry?

:confused: <---- that is litteraly my face right now. my hair is even forming question marks.

all i can say is that the chinese make shit television.

:confused: <---- that is litteraly my face right now. my hair is even forming question marks.

all i can say is that the chinese make shit television.

What makes the vid even more awesome is that the chorus appears to be shot in that fake Disneyland amusement park.

It's like a year too late, but I thought the first minute was absolutely brilliant. The bit with the lying on the bed at the start almost had me in tears, because however obvious is was, I didn't expect it.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/GregoryWeir/exploit a nice little game. I got up to chapter 2, but I can't do PC or MP (i think that's what that one is called)

Damn you and your addictive web gamey links that keep getting you stuck! Nice little thing though. I've just done both PD and MP, I'd say PD is more about sequence, and MP is just a case of timing.

Wow, after reading all your problems with this game I thought I'd have a really tough time with it. In the end I actually managed to complete it in one go, without using any other the cheaty things, DDOS or whatever. A lot of the levels we just a case of timing, which was tough, but in most cases I concentrated on hitting the white keys or the blue "path showing boxes" first, then working backwards from what I had to hit and which one I would have to use to do it.

A really good game, I really liked the story that they used too, it gave so much more to the game than if it had just been a number of random levels that weren't linking in any way. Great music too, reminded me of Metroid Prime :)

It's like a year too late, but I thought the first minute was absolutely brilliant. The bit with the lying on the bed at the start almost had me in tears, because however obvious is was, I didn't expect it.

LMAO! Brilliant! :laughing:

Wow, after reading all your problems with this game I thought I'd have a really tough time with it. In the end I actually managed to complete it in one go, without using any other the cheaty things, DDOS or whatever. A lot of the levels we just a case of timing, which was tough, but in most cases I concentrated on hitting the white keys or the blue "path showing boxes" first, then working backwards from what I had to hit and which one I would have to use to do it.

A really good game, I really liked the story that they used too, it gave so much more to the game than if it had just been a number of random levels that weren't linking in any way. Great music too, reminded me of Metroid Prime :)

Ehh, I didn't actually read the story much at all, probs should have but I wasn't in the mood. Really good game tho, deffo recommend it to someone looking to kill half hour or so. I only tried the story mode so far, might take challenge for a spin later, but the most interesting thing I noticed...a puzzle editor! We may need to make ourselves a little thread full of our own puzzles...

I beat the exploit game yesterday but had to use one DDOS on chapter 2. Can't remember which one it was on. Really good game, and the story was actually quite interesting for a simple flash game!

Adversity.jpg

Thanks, though curiousity got the better of me (besides, me replying to it reveals it anyway. Bah. :heh:

It's actually true - and funny.

Thanks, though curiousity got the better of me (besides, me replying to it reveals it anyway. Bah. :heh:

It's actually true - and funny.

Haha, i knew it would.

Also, theres 3 Dans come to mind after i posted it.

Laugh if they darent look.

Haha, i knew it would.

Also, theres 3 Dans come to mind after i posted it.

Laugh if they darent look.

I figured it was most likely me, since I was the one who whined about spider pictures last time. :heh:

Adversity.jpg

This actually made me jump! lol

Cruel but funny!

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

This actually made me jump! lol

Cruel but funny!

Fixed, free of charge. =]

EDIT: I also dont like it, its not funny at all IMHO.

Edited by Kirkatronics