NEurope

So i got that one, and then promptly got stuck on the search one, yeiled? am confused

I'm stuck on level eight.

So i got that one, and then promptly got stuck on the search one, yeiled? am confused

Well there's a button that says search. Try making it re search.

I can't even do number one. I feel stupid :(

Direct is an image. Check out it's url.

Try going a little deeper.

I still can't do it. I know what the code is but I can't work out the deeper part. I've tried a load of words related to the sea and wreckages.

Edit: Nevermind.

I can't even do number one. I feel stupid :(

Me neither. Wordplay and riddles and clue solving was never something I was very good at :(

What's deeper than a ship?

something underwater?

btw stuck on level 4

The Vicar cracks me u eveytime when he dances XD

You share my mother's sense of humour.

Just so you know.

DomJcg, what's like a ship...but underwater? I'd liken it to a significant different in Command and Conquer...

What's deeper than a ship?

something underwater?

btw stuck on level 4

Check the source. Maybe one of the colours is different.

Ha glad you are all addicted to that quiz now :p Me and Jayseven were trying it out the other night, got onto level 7 I believe! Then I actually did some work.

Stuck on level 6, such a fail, but i managed to get here without help save level two :D

^^^ Lol that was epic Dyson ^^ I probably should have thought better of drinking a cuppa while watching it though, almost splattered tea across everything within a metre radius. :heh:

^^^ Lol that was epic Dyson ^^ I probably should have thought better of drinking a cuppa while watching it though, almost splattered tea across everything within a metre radius. :heh:

Me too! :laughing: Just ... I wasn't drinking anything. But if I was drinking something!

Am now on level 8, though I had to use a couple of hints along the way, such as level 7 -the was no way I would have ever gotten that by myself...ever.

Am now on level 8, though I had to use a couple of hints along the way, such as level 7 -the was no way I would have ever gotten that by myself...ever.

Please tell =[