NEurope

http://detroit.craigslist.org/rnr/854952148.html

Lmfao.

Since there's a problem with the link, here's what it contains:

To the Guy I met at the bar last night (west)

I was the tall blonde with the nice rack, tight jeans and oh so tan body. You bought me drinks all night long. After the bar closed, we went back to my place for more drinks. After many many drinks we headed back to my bedroom where we started kissing and fondling each other. I even allowed you to get into my panties. I explained to you that I wasn't willing to go " all the way" after just meeting you. Your exact words were " thats ok, we can just lay here and cuddle" i thought that was some of the sweetest words I had ever heard. Little did I know about the ASSHOLE inside you.

I woke up to the birds chirping but couldn't open my right eye, and you were gone. I went and looked in the mirror and saw DRIED EJACULATE on my face and in my eyelashes. I also found it on my breadspread and headboard. You disgusting pig, no it dosent end there. I went to thebathroom to wash your filth off and found that not only had you jacked off in my face while I was asleep, but you also took a SHIT on my bathroom floor.

What kind of peice of shit jacks off on someone when they are sleeping and then shits on the floor. I finally got your mess cleaned up and took a long hot shower, and went into my kitchen to make some coffee. There I find you took the entire 12 pack I bought last night along with a fifth of Patron....So lets recap what happened.

I fell asleep thinking this guy was so sweet and was going to have sex with him in the morning, to waking up with dried cum on my face, in my hair, eyes, on my headboard, etc.. and walking into my bathroom to find a turd coiled up on the floor like a snake ready to attack, and to top it all off, you took all the beer and a fifth of $55.00 patron out of my fridge....

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 854952148

http://detroit.craigslist.org/rnr/854952148.html

Lmfao.

Since there's a problem with the link, here's what it contains:

To the Guy I met at the bar last night (west)

I was the tall blonde with the nice rack, tight jeans and oh so tan body. You bought me drinks all night long. After the bar closed, we went back to my place for more drinks. After many many drinks we headed back to my bedroom where we started kissing and fondling each other. I even allowed you to get into my panties. I explained to you that I wasn't willing to go " all the way" after just meeting you. Your exact words were " thats ok, we can just lay here and cuddle" i thought that was some of the sweetest words I had ever heard. Little did I know about the ASSHOLE inside you.

I woke up to the birds chirping but couldn't open my right eye, and you were gone. I went and looked in the mirror and saw DRIED EJACULATE on my face and in my eyelashes. I also found it on my breadspread and headboard. You disgusting pig, no it dosent end there. I went to thebathroom to wash your filth off and found that not only had you jacked off in my face while I was asleep, but you also took a SHIT on my bathroom floor.

What kind of peice of shit jacks off on someone when they are sleeping and then shits on the floor. I finally got your mess cleaned up and took a long hot shower, and went into my kitchen to make some coffee. There I find you took the entire 12 pack I bought last night along with a fifth of Patron....So lets recap what happened.

I fell asleep thinking this guy was so sweet and was going to have sex with him in the morning, to waking up with dried cum on my face, in my hair, eyes, on my headboard, etc.. and walking into my bathroom to find a turd coiled up on the floor like a snake ready to attack, and to top it all off, you took all the beer and a fifth of $55.00 patron out of my fridge....

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 854952148

I'm not seeing anything funny in that.

If you find it funny you're just sick.

Says you? That's probably a normal day for you. XD

I found it quite funny, actually...

Says you? That's probably a normal day for you. XD

I found it quite funny, actually...

You must be a sexist pig then.

You must be a sexist pig then.

erm, no. its not funny because shes a woman, its funny because the guy was such a cock welt.

had a guy posted a similar story, only to be covered in vaginal discharge rather then spunk, i can assure you every one would laugh just as much at that.

erm, no. its not funny because shes a woman, its funny because the guy was such a cock welt.

had a guy posted a similar story, only to be covered in vaginal discharge rather then spunk, i can assure you every one would laugh just as much at that.

To be honest it's not funny whatever gender the protagonist and antogonist are, I doubt you'd be laughing if it happened to you. If the woman had done something to deserve it, then maybe it would have been funny, but as it is it was just totally unwarranted.

I could say the same to your pictures but you don't see me complaining.

Went to a Custom & Classic Bike Show yesterday (Sunday), made some videos.

Here's part 1 or 3

I could say the same to your pictures but you don't see me complaining.

I'm not wanking in your face, shitting on your floor or stealing from you though, am I, otherwise it'd be hilarious, right?

Onto actual matters of funny where nobody's a loser, this shit cracked me up proper for ages.

dilbert2003049230827.gif

I don't know why, but it made me crack up to no end. It keeps doing it, every time I read it again. I know it's funny, but I'm sure I shouldn't be finding it as funny as I am.

To be honest it's not funny whatever gender the protagonist and antogonist are, I doubt you'd be laughing if it happened to you. If the woman had done something to deserve it, then maybe it would have been funny, but as it is it was just totally unwarranted.

its totaly unwarnted, thats what makes it so funny to me, i totaly love the unwarnted, harsh as fuck side of things.

i laugh cos its so bad.

any way, when did you get this moral side?

Its not so much laughing at her. But at the fact that someone would actually do something like that. We're making fun of the guy, not the girl.

I also believe her sharing this story on teh Internetz is contributing to the fun side of it. Though I agree the guy's a bastard. It's ridiculous how nasty/mean some people can be.

its totaly unwarnted, thats what makes it so funny to me, i totaly love the unwarnted, harsh as fuck side of things.

i laugh cos its so bad.

any way, when did you get this moral side?

Sorry, but I find a good revenge story much more amusing than just someone being a wanker for no reason.

Its not so much laughing at her. But at the fact that someone would actually do something like that. We're making fun of the guy, not the girl.

Either way, you're still laughing at someone getting shit on.

It's probably all made up anyway, knowing arab_freak.

LMAO! That was so funny!

The assumption song...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/460854

Do YOU think this song is dirty? :heh:

Also a new flash from Egoraptor...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/460535

PSP... it's a nut you can play outside! :laughing:

Loved the new Egoraptor movie, was laughing for 5 minutes straight!

Sorry, but I find a good revenge story much more amusing than just someone being a wanker for no reason.

Yeah. Like that prick who stole a copy of GTA IV and somebody's sim card.

*runs away before he gets an infraction.*

Yeah. Like that prick who stole a copy of GTA IV and somebody's sim card.

*runs away before he gets an infraction.*

LOL, didnt know about the GTA4 thing.