NEurope

Holy shit, thats the best advert i've EVER seen.

The rate they're showing it on the canadian channels now makes it not as funny.

A group of friends celebrate their discovery of a portal to another dimension. Led by their fearless young leader, they travel to the sacred destination. What lies on the other side no one knows...

The Coolest Fucking video I have ever seen on You tube!!!!! Theres another version that this person put up, the difference is that he put the vocals from the songs he used. Give both a listen.

Original

The Coolest Fucking video I have ever seen on You tube!!!!! Theres another version that this person put up, the difference is that he put the vocals from the songs he used. Give both a listen.

Original

That's the Nico Nico Douga Medley. There's literally hundreds of different versions of it, most of them sung by synthetic voices. But that one with the Super Mario World is the only one, I think it's called AutoMario. The guy put an insane amount of work on that. It's amazing how everything is synchronized and it's 11 minutes of it.

I think it was posted a few pages back, though its a great video so maybe it deserves to be posted twice.

*Runs off to play SMW*

2007sep1118013940km4.jpg

Cracks me up whenever I look at it. Some of the guys other photos, without the comments, are pretty funny.

The cuteness! It burrrrnnnsss usssss.

;_;

And oldie, but still good.

I find their situation entirely plausible, but not the likelihood of either of them being particularly attractive individuals.

I find their situation entirely plausible, but not the likelihood of either of them being particularly attractive individuals.

Haha it's so true. Computer game addicts are all ugly.

:(

Lols...

Hands up... who else has done this :p

I doubt something like that would happen with Wii sports Boxing.