NEurope

Uhh, thats really disgusting. The girls must have been so embarrassed, think she started crying at the end :hmm:

Lance

You need to get that sand out of your vagina.

You need to get that sand out of your vagina.

I like people with sand in their vaginas. They tend to be more fun at the beach.

I like people with sand in their vaginas. They tend to be more fun at the beach.

You may as well just have a wank with some sandpaper.

I want to beat the shit out of any guy that'd do that to his kid.

I don't know if I'm more worried about the kid's reaction or the thing that his dad did to him. Either way, I blame the parents.

The youtube description says "Evil dad, or really funny?"

That could also mean that the guy who uploaded the video thought it was his dad

I want to beat the shit out of any guy that'd do that to his kid.

^ That means that if there was a guy out there that would do something like that to his kid, I would want to beat the shit out of him. Of course, even if it's not his dad, I would still want to beat the shit out of him, plain enough?

Pfft, my dad used to do stuff like that to me all the time. He once told me that The Shining was a comedy when I was about 8 and couldn't get to sleep. It scared the bejesus out of me. Another time he put West Indian red hot chilli sauce on my chips and told me it was ketchup. Looking back both of those were hilarious pranks. I love my dad, it never did me any harm. Now excuse me, I have to go feed my gimp and see to the corpses.

The maze thing is great tho, evil to get kids to do them, but great for more "mature" people.