NEurope

This classic. From BBC News:

Student rescued after tree snooze

A student who scrambled 100ft up a pine tree and then fell asleep was rescued after calling 999 from his mobile phone.

Firefighters went to The Park in Cheltenham at 0520 BST on Tuesday and found the man near the top of the tree.

Climbing teams were sent up and he was brought down about two hours later.

Station Officer Nigel Limbrick said: "He fell asleep and realised where he was when he woke up. But he had his mobile phone and was able to call us."

The student, from Gloucestershire College of Arts and Technology (Gloscat), was treated at the scene by paramedics for cuts and scratches.

"He had suffered some minor injuries as he climbed up barefoot," said Mr Limbrick.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/4986556.stm

For those of you who haven't seen this yet: Guy Goma, the wrong Guy.

There was supposed to be a computer expert, Guy Keeney or something, on this show. But due to a misunderstanding Guy Goma, who I believe wanted to apply for a job at BBC, took the stage. I love the look on his face:D.

It's so funny because he's so incredibly wrong! I'm not gonna watch it all, is it seriously 12:47 minutes of him making up crap?

yeah i gave up after 6 minutes when he started talking about UMD for the second time. Lets all go buy PsP´s because you can watch Spiderman on UMD!!!1111

I wonder if it ends? Got to Level 10 and the mouse moved, damn it!

I WON!! I WON!!

I WON! Level 15, 10 mins and 25sec without killing the puppy.

Puppy.jpg

What a waste of 10 mins and 32 seconds, though i did it all first go, the one with the op up, the ghost thing and the hammer are good. Oh and the one where it goes black,

So cute!

animal1C.jpg

IT HAS TWO HEADS!!! KILL IT, BURN THE DEVIL DOG OF DEATH - oh wait, it's two different ones... ahem... awwwww