NEurope

Holy shit thats one crazy female..

That was fake. The 360 didn't have any wires or anything in.

That looks so fake though.

Why would they be filming it? Why is he not responding to the fact she's screaming?

It's obvious it's fake but it's still funny. If you look at the end, she moves the camera so it faces him so yeah, fake but funny.

It was awful and unbelievable. Terribly scripted/played out if they wanted it to seem at all real.

---

Stolen from ReZ's fbook;

Edited by Paj!

Hurray! He finally carried it on! I've been watching him doing these videos, he's awesome.

He did it just because somebody brought a laptop to work on in class? Bah it's practically a need most of the time.

Stupid teacher, I'd go mad if he did that to mine and demand he pay for another.

He did it just because somebody brought a laptop to work on in class? Bah it's practically a need most of the time.

Stupid teacher, I'd go mad if he did that to mine and demand he pay for another.

Yeah, and what about the important files that student had on his/her laptop? True, it would be unwise not to have a back-up, but still - you don't make back-ups constantly.

i think it was most likly an old laptop and him making a point and trying too be funny.

i think it was most likly an old laptop and him making a point and trying too be funny.

The description says it was a student's laptop.

The description says it was a student's laptop.

going from the reaction, and the lack of a student standing up and hitting him, id say it wasnt really a student laptop.

going from the reaction, and the lack of a student standing up and hitting him, id say it wasnt really a student laptop.

Yeah, I thought that as well before seeing the description. Still, the silence when he smashes the laptop seems more serious. In any case, if it was an old laptop, it was kind of a cool thing to do (whether you agree with his opinion on laptops in class or not) - if not, then I've made my opinion clear.