NEurope

Repost but I still fucking love this video. Just the pacing, voices and their mouths. "You're getting an abortion.."

"I think I'm ready for motherhuhd.."

"DE ABORTIONIST HAD TAH TELL YE ABOUT BIRT CONTRA YA DUM HIR"

Repost but I still fucking love this video. Just the pacing, voices and their mouths. "You're getting an abortion.."

I love their mouths the most. And how the film is looped so it looks like they're swaying on the spot.

I love it!

Found this egg on Facebook; make sure caps lock is on and press UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, ENTER; then RIGHT CLICK and press UP, DOWN. Left click anywhere and a bunch of circles will show up. Refresh the page or logout to make them stop.

Found this egg on Facebook; make sure caps lock is on and press UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, ENTER; then RIGHT CLICK and press UP, DOWN. Left click anywhere and a bunch of circles will show up. Refresh the page or logout to make them stop.

You don't need caps lock on for it to work. Also mine started before I press the last up and down. But I pressed them anyway.

You don't need caps lock on for it to work. Also mine started before I press the last up and down. But I pressed them anyway.

Isn't that a code for a Konami game anyway?

2009-11-16.jpg

Personally I hope someone asks me if I am interested in the New Moon film so I can mimic this comic.

2009-11-16.jpg

Personally I hope someone asks me if I am interested in the New Moon film so I can mimic this comic.

LOL! Thought this was funny. Showed this to one of my mates, he laughed too. He's a massive Twilight fan too, an even bigger fan than his girlfriend, lol.

That was the first thing I noticed when reading Twilight and found it slightly weird, lmao.

I'm watching it for the first time on TV right now.

Hmm if it was cmd+c and cmd+v it may be funny...

:heh:

129028734695355961.jpg

ReZ?

1290184724235421181.jpg

129024241311847914.jpg

SOMEONE KILLED FLINK! :o!

strawberries.jpg

I think the most offensive of all those is "What are the primary colours?".

I sadly misread that, when they say Castle Theme, I instantly thought of Peach's Castle from Mario 64... A rock version of that would be the shit.

Plus I'd like to see one of these bands where they keep their heads at a more static level. They're not impressing anyone.