NEurope

That would have been better if i could understand what he was saying, i think it's german..

omg, that kid needs therapy and a restriction from any computer.

That would have been better if i could understand what he was saying, i think it's german..

Yeah it's german but there wasn't much to understand, basically he cries son of a bitch half the time and the other time he shouts that he wants to play Unreal Tournament and goes crazy because of the loading screens. At the end he plays against people or bots and goes crazy after being killed.

Oh C'MON he's obviously faking that, if that was for real even I feel mentally stable compared to that kid.

^ i used to have quake 3 for my PS2, it was alright but the character models were crap

Playing Quake 3 on 24 monitors with a gyro mouse: Quake 3

Who wants that when you could have this;) I would really like to try that thing. The only problem is that it's rather expensive. The quake is displayed by an SGI computer with 12 processors and four 100 000$ graphics card...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7667194685876573666&q=Serenity

WoW guild bombs an in game funeral for someone who died in real life.. unfortunately they were all unarmed and attending the funeral in an area where players can attack each other.

Unfortunately they all get slaughtered and the guild gets their 15 minutes of fame. Equally as funny as the Leeroy Jenkins video.. I don't play these online games but I thought it was hilarious.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7667194685876573666&q=Serenity

WoW guild bombs an in game funeral for someone who died in real life.. unfortunately they were all unarmed and attending the funeral in an area where players can attack each other.

Unfortunately they all get slaughtered and the guild gets their 15 minutes of fame. Equally as funny as the Leeroy Jenkins video.. I don't play these online games but I thought it was hilarious.

I think the whole in game funeral was just weird, it's a game, and all that swearing forum talk at the start of it. -How sad are some of those people?

Beat you to it.

Ah shit. Your link is a Quicktime file, and I'm having problems with that in Firefox. Still hilarous stuff.:D

Yeah but he posted with youtube, soo much better. Yours is a crap mov file. :nono:

Yet mine can be saved, and has better quality.

Yet mine can be saved, and has better quality.

And who would want to save all this shite to their computer? I certainly wouldn't.

And who would want to save all this shite to their computer? I certainly wouldn't.

I bet Eric Bauman would. :idea:

I bet Eric Bauman would. :idea:

lol. Bet he would and actively does. The website gives it away. Wouldn't like to look through his hard drive, i'd be sick.

Lol, that can't be him. He doesn't have a PC.

Or friends, for that matter.

Oh alright, it's him >_>