NEurope
rjh090384

heylo im new

lmao how do you know im not gay?

actually i think my profile gives it away that im not!! anyway i happily attached so dont go getting no ideas. to everyone who told me to go to the walkthroughs thatnk yo uvery much but i am trying my best not to!!! though this trauma centre is giving me repetitive strain injury!!! u seem like a nice bunch anyway...not too crazy (well apart from one!) look forward to gettin to know ya

I was gonna say: Tits or GTFO. But then i saw your female and that took the funny out of it....

What makes you more special than us? The fact that you're a mod?

Yes, that does make us special :)

Welcome to the boards :)

welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome:woops:

Hello, and welcome to the madness!

If you thought you could ever one day leave this place, think again. Its just like Ghost Ship, except its a forum. And, we ain't ghosts. So, its more like "human forum." Yeah, thats exactly what it is.

Hello, and welcome to the madness!

If you thought you could ever one day leave this place, think again. Its just like Ghost Ship, except its a forum. And, we ain't ghosts. So, its more like "human forum." Yeah, thats exactly what it is.

or the Bates Motel...?

And some... purple.

OOH OOOH PICK ME PICK ME, I'M HERE, PICK ME, OOH OOH, THAT'S ME, LOOK OVER HERE, IT'S ME QUICK QUICK LOOK, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKK!!!

HHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!

This really didn't need bumping off the second page, and it's becoming a spam fest.

Nothing personal against the newbie, once again welcome and enjoy the boards - this thread is trailing into the realms of useless.