NEurope
rjh090384

heylo im new

hiya

i couldnt find an introduce yourself post so here i am. if i am in worng place please redirect me!!(just got spanked for putting htis on the ds section!!)

my name is rocky and i love my pink ds (the fat one)!

games i playing at minute are trauma centre (where im stuck), princess peach (where im stuck) and phoenix wright (yup u guessed it im stuck)

gonna get some new games soon cause i completed tony hawks which rocked!!

i want tetris too should get it soon and lots of others i want.

hi to everyone!!!

Your not new..I've seen you before.. Welcome back again!

(Im kidding, welcome!)

Try not to break spamming rules.

Enjoy yourself

-----

Forum Noob

Welcome to the forum.

Please fasten your seatbelt while viewing General Chit Chat :D

games i playing at minute are trauma centre (where im stuck), princess peach (where im stuck) and phoenix wright (yup u guessed it im stuck)

You should take a look at the walkthroughs over at http://www.gamefaqs.com

They are very helpful most of the time or else someone in the handheld board surely know how to progress in said games.

Hello fellow female gamer.

I might be able to help on the Peach game. Maybe. Depends on whether I remember it or not.

OMG im so bored (get yourself the hell out of this place, its a prison, once your settled you cant escape! go now while you have the chance.)

=O I didnt pay attention to the fact our new member is female!

You have the Forum God's approval Rocky.

(We need more ladies on this forum, but I think thats pretty unsafe for them considering a few forum members..)

(We need more ladies on this forum, but I think thats pretty unsafe for them considering a few forum members..)

Indeed... to both of your points.

And I have this weird thing now where I imagine this being all AC:WW like, where the name of a user is either pink or blue depending on their gender. This forum is dominated by the colour blue though. And some... purple.

Yes, all the forum mods/admins/staff have colourful names, and we're left with black. They have no respect for us, but this was evident once they added the 'Now Playing' option to our posts instead of adding custom user titles.

Yes, all the forum mods/admins/staff have colourful names, and we're left with black. They have no respect for us, but this was evident once they added the 'Now Playing' option to our posts instead of adding custom user titles.

If everyone had a custom user title, it wouldn't be special. It would be just like a sig, now where's the fun in that?

rjh090384, welcome to the boards. I bet I can guess your date of birth.

Welcome to the forums.

I really must get back to Phoenix Wright, I haven't been on it in months. I'll have no idea what I'm doing when I carry on.

If everyone had a custom user title, it wouldn't be special. It would be just like a sig, now where's the fun in that?

Never said it would be special:p

What makes you more special than us? The fact that you're a mod?

But that does make him more special than us :/

If anyone wants to send me a free copy of Phoenix Wright, feel.. er.. free O_o

But that does make him more special than us :/

Dont be a tool! We'l have our way in time... just be patient..

hi there rocky... millisle? lovely part of the country :) knew a girl with that same nickname a long time ago! deary me.... lol... anyhoo, welcome aboard.