N-Europe

Very positive Wii article in Sun Newspapaer Australia

small tac

I guess that since we don't have a distibuter here in New Zealand, Aussies ads and the like may trickle onto our TV screens - mind you we don't get any DS advertising here whatsoever so I can't see the Wii taking off here anytime soon. People are in love with Sony too much here. Although the 4 month delay on the PS3 did hurt a few people.

People are in love with Sony too much here.

Yeah but most of those people that i know are blindly in love with sony, they barely know what a nintendo is, all they know is its some purple cube with mario and pokemon on it and not worth their time. Its like being in love with an annoying fat girl with black hair who wont shuttup about her many features, and says "we need to go on a break for 8 months, ill call you in march 2007" when youve never tried any other girls like the sexy blonde in the short shorts who is actually not a dickhead and wont break up with you. lol. Give these australian sony lovers a go of super smash brothers or the wii and they'll realise theyve been living in a dream world, where graphics and gore are a substitute for fun.