NEurope
Aussie

Sonic the Hedgehog

Brand new screens of Sonic Adventure 3 no it's Sonic the Hedgehog on XBox 360 :P

Sonic360-boxart.jpg

Sonic360-1.jpg

Sonic360-2.jpg

Sonic360-3.jpg

Sonic360-4.jpg

Sonic360-5.jpg

Sonic360-6.jpg

Sonic360-7.jpg

Sonic360-8.jpg

Sonic360-9.jpg

Sonic360-10.jpg

You can find more screens here

Sonic the Hedgehog

Players: 1-4

Genre: Action / Adventure

Platforms: Xbox 360 :P

In Sonic’s most realistic adventure ever, the blue blur arrives on an earth-like planet and befriends a beautiful princess named Elise from the water city of Soleanna. Yet, the ever-meddlesome Dr. Eggman has plans of his own for the intriguing city and he abducts Elise. Pushing next-gen technology to the extreme, Sonic speeds faster than ever before through the vast interactive 3D environments filled with enemies and obstacles when suddenly he encounters Silver, a brand new challenger. The focused foe stops Sonic’s every move with super natural powers making it difficult for even the blue dude with a ‘tude to out-maneuver him. With exciting new next-gen effects, a large cast of new and returning characters, and a blistering sense of speed, get ready for the most intense, high-velocity Sonic title yet!

Features:

• Speed redefined. Utilizing next-gen technologies, light bloom, and environmental motion-blur effects, Sonic’s breakneck speed and dazzling world come to life.

• New and old friends and enemies. Sonic is joined by friends and foes from the franchise history, as well as a new character, Silver, whose supernatural powers will wreak mayhem on Sonic’s plans!!

• Realistic world. Using a next-generation physics engine, Sonic’s moves, attacks and environment interaction respond realistically to opposing forces. The dynamic environments have been specifically created to promote Sonic’s sense of speed while delivering a great sense of scale.

• Two different types of stages. Explore huge environments with various side missions in the Town Stages and make full use of Sonic’s blistering speed in the Action Stages.

• Multiplayer mode. Up to four players can play as Sonic or other surprise characters in high-spirited multiplayer fun!

I really can't wait for this game! The recent media shower/release of new info has me even more hyped! Look here: http://sonic.sega.jp/sonic

New trailer here: http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/5833

And that level has been confirmed as "Wave Ocean", so it's not the Emerald Coast stage we all love. Still, it's cool that Sega are reusing the same style and the whale scene!

Oh, and...

cast.jpg

Blaze ftw!! :D

Looks awesome, I'm looking forward to this much much more then Sonic wildfire/The secret of the rings.

gunna wait on reviews on this as the last 3d sonic i played was SA1 on the dreamcast and that wasnt brill :(

bring back 2d sonic :)

Sonic Adventure 1 Emerald Coast {Dreamcast}

Sonic-AdvDC.jpg

Sonic Adventure DX - Director's Cut Emerald Coast {GameCube}

dxsocked2.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog Wave Ocean {XBox 360}

Sonic360-5.jpg

Running around at the speed of sound, got places to go GOT TO FOLLOW MY RAINBOW

Hehe, that song rocks.

MY DREAMS ARE GREY!!

Well, the game looks good.

Worst crush 40 song. period.

And my fucking god, a remake of the first SA level? How terrible, I'd laugh if this game was just a rehash of SA with remade levels and a different story.

My Sonic fandom is dying..

I look at Sonic running up waterfalls and along gusts of wind and I really want it.

Then I see Shadow with his guns and his car, and Silver using psychic powers to fucking move boxes, and my boner disappears. More Sonic, less shitty characters please!

Can't stick around, have to keep moving on,

Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find out!

P.S.: I can't not wait to buy this game.

See what I did there?

Sonic Adventure 3 no it's Sonic the Hedgehog on XBox 360 :P

I said that because this title sounds to much like the so called Sonic Adventure 3 game that never was :P

November apparently. As long as they keep the shitty side-characters to a minimum then i'll be happy.

Australian Date & Price - November 17th for $119.95

Sonic Adventure DX {GameCube}

Emerald Coast video

sonicdx_free_051403_thumb.jpg

Right click & save

Haha, you've posted that 3 times now Aussie (maybe more!).

Why did they even bother remaking that level? City escape is were its at for the adventure intro levels!

Looking forward to it. The first two adventure games were great, then it kind of went downhill after that. Hopefully this will bring back the spark of the first two.