NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fuzpoy

Viewtiful Joe

I 've just finished Viewtiful Joe 2 and its been just as fun as the first was. The End battle took me quite a few trys but was very easy when i finally did it.

Well the point of this thread was to find out about the other Viewtiful Joe game on the GC and the one on the DS, are they worth getting and are they the sequel to 2?

sorry, only read 1 in 2 words. I've rented rumble. Its not that great but ok. I'd pay a tenner for it but I've never seen it that cheap. Better games out there right now.

Viewtiful is one of the best games ive played on the Cube. Its fantastic! I loved 1 and 2 on the GC. Ive got the DS version, its not quite as good, but its still decent. I havent got red hot rumble but i heard it isnt that great :(

Viewtiful is one of the best games ive played on the Cube. Its fantastic! I loved 1 and 2 on the GC. Ive got the DS version, its not quite as good, but its still decent. I havent got red hot rumble but i heard it isnt that great :(

thats how i figured they would be, guess i won't be getting them.

Get the DS version. Its still a great fighter, the only thing was that t didnt have the cool cut scenes and was a bit easier than the easier (although i still havent completed it :D )

I've got and done the first, i was on about the other Viewtiful joe: Red Hot Rumble.

Red Hot Rumble is great in 1 player mode but in multiplayer it just gets far too confusing. I can see what they were trying to do with the game but Capcom didnt make it very well and there is just to much happening at once.

I didn't like a DS version, they really could have added some play time by allowing Jasmine to be a playable character. VJ really too me back to the old days of gaming. Rock hard challenges which can be overcome by perseverance. And is very rewarding when you complete it.

I love the start of Viewtiful Joe but after the first couple of levels it got really repetitive. I think when the Wii is released I'll play it a bit more.

Im still trying to finish the first Viewtiful Joe on X-Rated, I can't beat the last boss to unlock Alastor. Im still unsure if i should buy no.2 or not, I heard not alot of things had changed.

If you liked the first buy Viewtiful Joe 2. Its not much difference but if you liked the first do you want it to be so different?

Sign in to follow this