N-Europe

Recent Nintendo Ads-Getting Better?

Pit-Jr

QUOTE=Pit-Jr]i see them advertise on mtv at about 3 a.m. (when no one but me is looking). Anyway heres a decent nintendo ad, id like to see more in this vein

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0891/punchout.wmv

Wow dude!! Old...but cool!!

Anyway I think they could improve A LOT!!!

They are still better than they were....but they're never on anyway so...

Yeah, it's like some kinf of wierd role-reversal. Nintendo have got their products plastered over busses, magazines, TV and the inetrnet. Sony mean while just don't seemt o be trying anymore. What's with that?

Sony rely on the following names for PSP to sell:

Playstation

Sony

GTA

...and it works. Many UK people will buy/have bought a PSP just because they recognise the name and haven't even looked into it. Majority of UK people aren't open minded you see. Bloody chavs.

Sony rely on the following names for PSP to sell:

Playstation

Sony

GTA

...and it works. Many UK people will buy/have bought a PSP just because they recognise the name and haven't even looked into it. Majority of UK people aren't open minded you see. Bloody chavs.

Ha, so very very (so true I said it twice) true. But it's that very thing that makes them a powerful company. They have the brand names. Nintendo should get some soon, Nintendogs definitly is one, but that is a very unique game, I cant realy see a sequal, apart from one on Revo.

I love the Nintendogs ad on TV, and the meteos one in magazines. 'If you like neatly stacking blocks...

you'l love smashing them into asteroids!'