Rumble Wiimoved from Wii

small tac

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No it hasn't stated it all it has said it is that it is rumored not to be in

Wrong way around, according to the article it says that Shigsy has stated rumble is not featured, and the rumours are that rumble is in.

Not really much of a biggy. Infact, if you consider the fact that the rumble could throw off your aim, it might be for the best.

No, I obviously needed to see a bigger picture.

Or wear my glasses.

Or use one of those fancy new magnicards.

Well here is the text that I can clearly read.

"The rumour mill has claimed that the Wii remote will have a rumble motor inside it- but Shigsy HIMSELF claims that this option was thrown out in favour of that loverly little speaker."

rumour part: "The rumour mill has claimed that the Wii remote will have a rumble motor inside it"

Fact part: "but Shigsy HIMSELF claims that this option was thrown out in favour of that loverly little speaker."

Well here is the text that I can clearly read.

"The rumour mill has claimed that the Wii remote will have a rumble motor inside it- but Shigsy HIMSELF claims that this option was thrown out in favour of that loverly little speaker."

rumour part: "The rumour mill has claimed that the Wii remote will have a rumble motor inside it"

Fact part: "but Shigsy HIMSELF claims that this option was thrown out in favour of that loverly little speaker."

But where is the definitive quote from Shigsy that the rumble is out? I'm pretty sure if he'd said that, before now, it would be a damn sight more widely known than this rumour stating it as fact. Sounds, to me, more like someone trying to use reverse psychology to make it more convincing.