NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Solo

Video Games Live Concert

I've just found out about this and I'm going with a few friends.

VIDEO GAMES LIVE is the world's first ever concert to celebrate music from the biggest games of all time, offering the perfect opportunity to enjoy the magic of Halo, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Mario and many more in an incredible live classical event.

Having already played to sell out crowds around the world, VIDEO GAMES LIVE will hit UK shores on November 25th at London's Hammersmith Apollo. Share the intensity and thrill of the gaming world's most powerful compositions as a live orchestra and choir recreate the best video game music on a spectacular stage. The show combines exclusive footage, music arrangements, synchronized lighting, solo performers, electronic percussionists, surround sound and interactive segments to create an explosive entertainment experience and a truly unique event for adults and children alike.

http://www.videogameslive.com/index.php?s=home

Tickets are quite expensive at just under £30 each, but I think it would be a cool one off thing.

What does everyone think, has anyone else heard of this?

Sounds pretty good, i would be interested but at £30.... dont think any of my mates would pay that to come with me and im not sure i wanna pay that much either...would rather see a band for £15 but ill see :)

I want to go... Too bad London isn't all that close. Plus I wouldn't know who to go with.

Yeah i also might be tempted if a group of us meet up and go...then ill have somone to go with :)

i'm so not going :( i've been waiting for this for like 3 years but i've gotta watch my money-i'm already seeing kylie (50 quid) and scissor sisters (25 ish) so thats 75 just on gigs so far.

:cry: there better be other concerts coming to the UK-everyone buy the tickets so they do more than one uk venue!!!

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!

I think the trip to London itself for me would be double the price of what the actual concert costs. Blah.

Just realised that my sister's going to have moved to London by November, and my auntie has a spare room at her flat there too. Even more tempted.

Well, im ordering 5 tickets tomorrow GO TEAM

Why five? Taking the Consolevania crew as well?

I think the trip to London itself for me would be double the price of what the actual concert costs. Blah.

Perhaps try and trick the family into taking a trip to London for a few days? Or convince your parents it would be a really important step towards conquering your shyness, and -surely- they wouldn't mind helping fund that?

Devious? Yes. Effective? Also yes*.

*Results may vary.

Perhaps try and trick the family into taking a trip to London for a few days? Or convince your parents it would be a really important step towards conquering your shyness, and -surely- they wouldn't mind helping fund that?

Devious? Yes. Effective? Also yes*.

*Results may vary.

My family would love to go to London, but it's kinda expensive. Plus if we'd go, I doubt they would let me go to that thing alone (or go with me even)...

And eh, I don't think the second part will work. I mean, I've gone to the States on my own (even encountering problems the first time so I had to ask for a new ticket and blabla) and that didn't help my shyness. So it doesn't seem like an option. Too bad, this looks awesome. =/

On a low cost flight, tickets can get as cheap as 25€ (Lisbon - London).

On a low cost flight, tickets can get as cheap as 25€ (Lisbon - London).

I checked and the cheapest I found was something like 60 euro. Which of course then doesn't include other costs like transportation to/from the airport, possible hotelroom, food...

Yeah it gets a bit expensive, unless you go on a bigger trip. Not that I'm going, the tickets alone are expensive. Guess I'll have to wait until they do it in Lisbon, (i'll be dead and buried).

Man anyone who has the chance to see this should take the opertunity. No should miss it.

The MGS part of the show is awsome. The way the soldiers get the "!" and "?" over their heads is hilarious.:hehe:

Um is anyone going to this? I really want to go but can't ask any of my friends really they might beat me up litearlly! Well not literally but I doubt anyone would go.

So either go by myself which actually I wouldn't mind. Or is anyone from here going?

P.S Im not a pedophile. The Judge dismissed everything!

Dear MR A ESAT

Thank you for booking your tickets with Ticketmaster. Please find below confirmation of your recent telephone booking.

If you have any questions regarding your booking you can search for answers using our online helpdesk at http://ticketmaster.custhelp.com In the unlikely event that you cannot find an answer to your query, you can use the 'Ask A Question' to contact us directly. Please do not reply to this email for assistance.

Event / Venue:

AEG PROUDLY PRESENT

VIDEO GAMES LIVE

BRING VIDEO GAMES TO LIFE!

HAMMERSMITH APOLLO

Event Date/Time:

QUEEN CAROLINE STREET W6

SATURDAY 25-NOV-06 19:30

Booking Reference:

Seating/Ticket Information:

Row: L

Seat: 22-19

Date of Order 7-SEP-06

Despatch Method: STANDARD DELIVERY

Price of Tickets: £100.00

Service Charge: £ 15.00

Handling charge: £ 2.75

Total Order Price: £117.75

usyw0.jpg

=/= WIN

What the! Winner enjoy the MGS theme are the tickets sold out yet? I may still want to go but doubt I have the money. :sad:

Sign in to follow this