NEurope
Conor_NE

The N-Europe Show - Hot Topic #5

Sorry for the delay guys, we were busy with the name change and various other things - but the new podcast is up for your listening pleasure on the site. Send your browers to http://www.n-europe.com/media/podcast/podcast4.mp3 good folks. There are a few annoying audio ticks in it, we'll try and cut down on them next time, which should be in the normal two weeks schedule.

The Hot Topic in question on the show was about the big release list we have ahead of us. In the mass of q3/q4 games coming on the Wii, DS, Gamecube (well... there's Paper Mario) and the GBA (if you're still into that sort of thing) we want to know what's top of your buying list for the upcoming release frenzy?

Don't start listing everything, we'll be here all night. Let us know what you're interested in folks!

Right now, Zelda for Wii is right at the top of my list. There's nothing like a new Zelda game on the horizon, but this title is so close now i could almost smell it. Just give it to me, and i promise not to harm any members of the public.

Everything else pretty much pales in comparison.

I would also like Zelda, however, I make no such promises as Fierce Link.

Actually, Wii Sports looks to be the title I am most interested in. I'm far too lazy to actually go out and play tennis in the cold, so an indoors solution seems ideal.

Also: Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I lost many an hour at University playing Melee instead of going to lectures.

Red Steel is my number 1 for Wii. I cant wait to grab a hold on that Wii-mote and start slashing and shooting some Yakuza's!

Then Wii-Sports for its simplicity! :p

And Zelda, and Metroid, and Rayman and...and...and...etc

Though I am looking forward to Zelda and how much it shall kick ass - Wii Sports has grabbed my attention as the funnest game that will come out this year. And fun is all I care about in games atm...

Apart from Zelda, Rayman Raving Rabbids is looking hilarious. For DS I can't wait for Elite Beat Agents, it's the spiritual successor to Ouendan and has a Deep Purple song, it can't get any better than that.

Twilight Princess and Red Steel are 2 things I'm most looking forward to at the moment.

Also, If the Wii isn't too much, I'm interested in Phantom Hourglass, as Flagship's previous handheld Zelda's (going back to the wonders that were the Oracle games) have all been truly glorious, and very much keeping with the brilliant formula of the legend that is Link's Awakening.

Kingdom Hearts 2.

And then the Wii and the necessary games to go with it e.g. Zelda, Metroid etc.

Metroid, marvel ultimate alliance and Zelda[i may get it for gamecube instead as i think the gamecube control is more suited to zelda]

Metroid, marvel ultimate alliance and Zelda[i may get it for gamecube instead as i think the gamecube control is more suited to zelda]

But dude you can now swing the wiimote to swing Links sword, how could you pass up that? Its like a gaming orgasim :bouncy: :bouncy:

......ah crap i need a towel now....

Yeah but it might get annoying having to swing your arm and stuff. I may end up getting it for wii and gamecube because the shops dont sell gamecube games I will have to order the gamecube version from the internet and the wii one will have to keep me entertained until it comes