NEurope
JetSetWilly

PS3 delayed in Europe till March 2007

shouldnt this just be in the PS3 thread or just here???

anywho to repeat what i said

:o

now people will either wait for PS3 before even thinking about looking at the Wii or Wii wil totally kick ass this Christmas. Nintendo better not make us wait till 2007 for Wii.

TBH it all kinda makes sense now, i mean the low production yield and the fact that as of about 2 weeks ago sony still hadnt started manufacture.

i bet all the people who have prorders are pretty pissed about it. i mean it was originally spring 2006, then November as a water tight date, now its some time in March 2007, almost 2 years after the PS3 first got 'demoed' with that Killzone trailer *snigger*

Nintendo FTW

this is bad news, nintendo will probabaly put their prices up in europe.

every company does that anyway!

also, this might mean that nintendo delay a key title so they have something to show against the ps3 on launch.

maybe mario galazy or smash brothers will be held back until march

also, this might mean that nintendo delay a key title so they have something to show against the ps3 on launch.

maybe mario galazy or smash brothers will be held back until march

SSBB isnt out till 07 anyway and neither is SMG as far as i know. Nintendo have said they intended to slowly release big hitters over the first year or two to sustain hardware uptake etc

is this the 3rd thread about this?

I actually created this thread first. But it got overlooked in favour of the PS3 thread that was created in the "Wii Discussion". - go figure ::shrug:

eh lets not forget this would take a lot of pressure off Nintendos back to release here so they could do so whenever they feel like now. they may well delay it.

and this doesnt leave it wide open for Nintendo really. Kinda leaves it WAAAAYYYYY open for Microsoft especially with the games they have comin out.

Nintendo can't put their prices up in Europe too high, they are competing with the £200 Xbox 360 after all!

Doesn't do anything for me since I wasn't getting one on release day. I guess it also means more games for the release date in Europe.

Doesn't do anything for me since I wasn't getting one on release day. I guess it also means more games for the release date in Europe.

it also means you'll probably have to pay launch price if your waiting for good games like MGS4 and FF XIII etc. unless sony see some sense and reduce the price but they wont cos they're sony.

So weird that they decided to launch the marketing campaign for Europe a day before the news about the release date in Europe.

So weird that they decided to launch the marketing campaign for Europe a day before the news about the release date in Europe.

Hype, it'd seem.

Works out the better for me, couldnt afford one what with buying a Wii at a similar time period. Now, with those added months to save i should be able to get one come March, so thats cool.