NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Iun

Wine Gum Challenge Tonight!

WINE GUM CHALLENGE TONIGHT!

Yes, that’s right! The Wine Gum Challenge is going down tonight! How many Wine Gums can I fit in my mouth? Thank you for all of those of you through forums and email have given me your bets –all 150 of you… o_0

There is still time to get in for the 20:00 deadline tonight!

So, if you haven’t placed a bet and you want the chance to win a bag of signed Wine Gums, email me as soon as possible!

Sadly, no live feed is available, however, photographic evidence will be provided!

wooooo we get to see Iun's mush overflowing with wine gums and saliva . . . . awesome *nervous laugh*

How are we going to be able to see how many you get in your mouth at once? Are you going to spit them all out afterwards and take a photo so we can count? What if you accidently swallow one? :heh:

There will be an independant adjudicator - or should I say, several independant adjudicators who will oversee!

Remember..28 is the number your aiming for Iun, nothing else. If you get to the number 28, you shall fake your ability to hold more.

It makes sense..

I think it would be cooler if whoever won this got the wine gums he put in his mouth in a jar, signed by him.

That would certainly be a prize worth winning.

I think it would be cooler if whoever won this got the wine gums he put in his mouth in a jar, signed by him.

That would certainly be a prize worth winning.

Your a genious, you just gave me an idea for another competition, now I just need to negotiate it with some one..

The clue is in my post!

Lol, I skim read and thought it said, you could fit 150 WG in your mouth.

Now that, Id pay to see...

Your a genious, you just gave me an idea for another competition, now I just need to negotiate it with some one..

The clue is in my post!

How many wanks can he have before it overflows. Letty could help him.

Sorry Jordan, couldn't resist

Sadly the Wine Gum Challenge had to be postponed to tomorrow night - our mini camera went "phut" and died on us before te challenge could take place.

A new camera is being sourced and the challenge will take place tomorrow night instead!

All bets in threads count, and the person with the guess most wildly off may well win the spat-ot wWine Gums!

I guess 37.

Edit - I want to win the spat out winegums so I actually 'guess' three billion, four hundred and seventy thousand, three-hundred and ninety-two.

I would like to have a description of your mouth, like if its deep or large.

All bets in threads count, and the person with the guess most wildly off may well win the spat-ot wWine Gums!

392! You can do it ;)

Though I don't really know what wine gum is. But still.

You're missing out! They're luvverly.

soft-wine-gum-opt.jpg

Sign in to follow this