NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Serebii?

To be fair, he works hard for that site (and from what I hear, his interest in the subject is fading anyway) for little rewards. Plus when the site gets hacked or goes down or whatever he has to spent a great deal of time re-uploading it.

Im not doubting that at all, I was just comparing how mad Serebii could be at the3rd's post.

Serebii has a good site yes... but he's a jack ass

Your baaaaaaad!

Serebii has a good site yes... but he's a jack ass. Sorry, but thats just how i feel about him.

GASP! Moria said no swearing for a week! (Hmm, unless you mean like a donkey, then that would kinda be acceptable... Yep. :))

"Ass" isn't a swear word :heh:

Yep, I already settled on that when I argued with myself in the last post. :P

Serebii has a good site yes... but he's a jack ass. Sorry, but thats just how i feel about him.

my god i was afraid to say that.I know his type exactly.A know it all and will hate it if u disagree with them if its your opinion.Check the pokemon gba thread for reference

Now;

That was funny.

But I do feel bad that it happened. However;

My thoughts are with you Serebii

LOL! Dude, it didnt die!

The guy who run's the site is an it? I presumed he was male.

He said "Serebii" referring to the...Site? So the Sites an It right?

Whoa. Try saying that when youve had a few Tequila Slammers/The shit shakes.

He said "Serebii" referring to the...Site? So the Sites an It right?

Whoa. Try saying that when youve had a few Tequila Slammers/The shit shakes.

It seems as if he was giving thoughts to the forum member Serebii which owns serebii, you cant label a site 'you'.

Ah. He comes on here eh?

Serebii is an awesome site...But what he said was still funny. Heh heh.

Oh no, Hiyaz is back!

I never really use the site, not very pokemon fanatical or anything, though ims till getting D or P.

One thing I hate about this..>They redirected to UPN ;-; *Backs the n00bs the hell away from them* At least they can't post in FB which I'm happy about but Bahh...It is funny though that n00bs are jsut gonig aftrer every site that its being directed to and acussing the site that they stole it.

IMO it's one thing to say that you don't like the site or you're not interested in the site, but its bang out of order to slag off the author.

Imagine it was your site, you can see how much work it must be, and then some d**k comes along and urinates on your cornflakes ruining your hardwork!

My thoughts are with the guy because someone's messing with his hardwork.

I love you too

Want a hug? Go on...you know you want to.

my god i was afraid to say that.I know his type exactly.A know it all and will hate it if u disagree with them if its your opinion.Check the pokemon gba thread for reference

You too...come on...group hug :D

I love you too

Want a hug? Go on...you know you want to.

Serebii, Jess on your site was a bit rude to me the other day. I tried to help by telling her websites that appeared and she just said: "Yes I know, common knowledge." Not even thank you, she just said that and stopped talking to me.

Serebii, Jess on your site was a bit rude to me the other day. I tried to help by telling her websites that appeared and she just said: "Yes I know, common knowledge." Not even thank you, she just said that and stopped talking to me.

Yeah, but you have to understand, we were a bit tense...the domain had been hijacked and the forums completely attacked and raped on tues morning...has been hectic gettin everything back

I know I do come off as arrogant sometimes...but to be fair I can't help being who I am. I am officially a genius, I'm good looking (don't remind me of my fat years...seriously but 29" Waist, 36" Chest...much better than the 40" waist of Jan 2005 lol) and I do know everything there is to know about this game franchise

Anyway, they hacked it by hacking my yahoo account which in turn was the account that was used with my registrar and so they got in to that and changed the password. When they got in they changed the DNS, luckily NTL has a habit of updating their DNS listings instantaneously so I got in touch with my domain people via the phone and they froze the account pending investigation (so the hijacker couldnt redirect my other domains or transfer them to a different registrar) but since it happened on Labor Day it couldn't get resolved on Monday. For some reason they didn't get to it on Tuesday but yesterday I managed to contact them (8 International Phone Calls averaging half an hour on hold each time) and they quickly resolved it :)

So it's back, I've taken more precautions...hip hip hooray

I know I do come off as arrogant sometimes...but to be fair I can't help being who I am. I am officially a genius, I'm good looking (don't remind me of my fat years...seriously but 29" Waist, 36" Chest...much better than the 40" waist of Jan 2005 lol) and I do know everything there is to know about this game franchise

27" inch waist, in your face :p

Hmm, havn't spoken to you on MSN in aaaaaaaaages. Just thought I'd say. Good to see the site back though.

Yes but 29" waist from 40" waist...its something and considering the average male in UK is 33" and the average in US is 36"...its still saying something :p

I tend not to be on that account too much, too many people found it out...so I changed to a new one which is primarily offline friends :p