NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

The 'Currently Playing' Thread

I've just started Zelda: A Link To The Past up again, possibly my favourite game of all time!

I've just started Zelda: A Link To The Past up again, possibly my favourite game of all time!

Ive been wanting to do this too. Its not my fave game ever (sorry!) but that doesnt mean its not amazing :heart:

I need to complete Minish Cap though, Im right up to the final battle but I dont wanna pass the point of no return - I fancy fusing some more and getting heart pieces before the final battle... dilemma!

Just started playing FFXII. OMFG!

Has to be the best FF game. So far i'm linking it better than FF VII

I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time. I have never finished the game, and I stopped at the Spirit Temple about 1½ years ago. And I deicided that I'd finish the game before I'm getting Twilight Princess.

I'm currently fighting Ganon in the last battle and I'm finishing the game for the first time ever in a couple of minutes!

Blasphemy! :bouncy:

Just started playing FFXII. OMFG!

Warez?* :)

* For those who don't know, FFXII's US retail date is 31st of October, and someone leaked final retail version to the net.

I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time. I have never finished the game, and I stopped at the Spirit Temple about 1½ years ago. And I deicided that I'd finish the game before I'm getting Twilight Princess.

I'm currently fighting Ganon in the last battle and I'm finishing the game for the first time ever in a couple of minutes!

Blasphemy! :bouncy:

What a great final battle :D

I'm playing through Oblivion and Dead Rising. Oblivion is a bit too big and Dead Rising is majorly frustrating, but both are excellent at times.

Ive been wanting to do this too. Its not my fave game ever (sorry!) but that doesnt mean its not amazing :heart:

I need to complete Minish Cap though, Im right up to the final battle but I dont wanna pass the point of no return - I fancy fusing some more and getting heart pieces before the final battle... dilemma!

I never really enjoyed Minish Cap that much and never finsished it. I got to the final battle but found the difficulty between that and other boss fights to be rather extreme (dunno if anyone else found this?), died a few times and then just couldn't be bothered to try again!

As for Link To The Past, well I just got my first crystal in the dark world, I'm taking it fairly slowly just so I can enjoy the wonderful experience! May get back into Ocarina Of Time when this is done, I've started it twice before on the Cube, once my file was deleted and the second time I lost interest after it froze when I had been playing it for about 5 hours without saving (had got loads of skultulas and heart pieces, and completed about 1 1/2 temples in that time :mad: )!

I never really enjoyed Minish Cap that much and never finsished it. I got to the final battle but found the difficulty between that and other boss fights to be rather extreme (dunno if anyone else found this?), died a few times and then just couldn't be bothered to try again!

As for Link To The Past, well I just got my first crystal in the dark world, I'm taking it fairly slowly just so I can enjoy the wonderful experience! May get back into Ocarina Of Time when this is done, I've started it twice before on the Cube, once my file was deleted and the second time I lost interest after it froze when I had been playing it for about 5 hours without saving (had got loads of skultulas and heart pieces, and completed about 1 1/2 temples in that time :mad: )!

Twilight Ive already got a save file at the final battle and thats the main reason I opened a new file... its just too difficult! I thought itd be a good idea after a year to start again and go slower seeing as I knew the game and didnt need to rush it this time, thing is, I dont think Im much stronger this time either! :hmm:

I like LttP, if and when I finish Minish then Im gonna replay it. Its one of them games that plays on my mind from time to time and Id like to re-do alot of it... bunny Link, Lost Woods, Kakariko Village... ah, the good old days :love:

Twilight Ive already got a save file at the final battle and thats the main reason I opened a new file... its just too difficult! I thought itd be a good idea after a year to start again and go slower seeing as I knew the game and didnt need to rush it this time, thing is, I dont think Im much stronger this time either! :hmm:

Glad I'm not the only one who found it difficult then!

Completed the second Dark Worl temple last night, think I'm gonna have a proper explore, see if there are any more heart pieces or other such items I can get before going onto the next one!

Currently mixing this in with Smallville series one which I am in the process of 'aquiring', great mix!

I've just bought Banjo-Kazooie for the N64 off eBay. What an awesome game! I used to have it when it first came out but I sold it for some strange reason. I might have to buy Banjo-Tooie (or whatever it's called) when I've finished this one.

I played LttP the other month (GBA version). Now that game just makes me smile like an idiot the whole time I play it. I love everything about it. The graphics, the music, the brilliant gameplay! So many good memories playing that back in the good old days of the SNES.

I can't stop playing Saints Row and Guitar Hero. Both those games kick arse. Even though I now have Dead Rising and Just Cause, I always go back to Saints Row. (Not for long, tho, Pro Evo 6 is out in a fortnight.)

In preparation for Pro Evo 6, I'm playing on Pro Evo 5, finish up some stuff. Watch all the replays then delete them.

I'm currently playing Pray on the PC (almost finished it!) and Metroid 2 on the gamecube :)

I needed a break rom Kingdom Hearts 2 so I bought Street Fighter Anthology and played that last night. It is an awesome package and I forgot how good the Alpha series is. Also Pocket Fighters is an amazing bonus aswell, brought back many a memory from playing it on the PSOne.

I'm playing through OoT: Master Quest. I'm hoping I don't complete it too quickly, this needs to last me until my Wii arrives.

POKEMON FIRE RED

POKEMON EMERALD

Tomb Raider

World of Warcraft

I'm trying to get 100% on Saints Row. All I have to do now is complete the Drug Trafficking activities and get all the CD's and Tags. Sounds hard, especially the Drug Trafficking.

Guitar Hero all the time, baby. Even today, when I was sick! I was playing it at 9pm smashing the solo of Crossroads. I play that game too darn much. But, hey, Guitar Hero 2 is out soon. And I've heard Monkey Wrench is on it. I hope that's true. :grin:

Completed Enchanted Arms earlier. Going to get back into Dead Rising sometime soon.

Streetfighter Alpha 3 (GBA)

Metroid Prime (GC)

Tales of Symphonia (GC)

GTAIII (PC)

I'm playing through Chrono Trigger for the 1st time! It's grrrrrreat!

Sign in to follow this