NEurope
Helmsly

Steve Irwin dies

Never shall a man catching a CROCCC be the same again.

Legend, RIP

How does someone gets a stingray through the heart? I mean, thats some perfect aiming.

Let's be honest, if Steve saw this happening to someone else, he'd be marvelling at the precision aiming.

I think the Stingray done him proud.

Despite being a heterosexual male, ill miss staring in awe and jealousy at Irwin's enormous calves.

G'Night mate!

it was not a surprise to be honest. i really thought he would be dead before now. i do feel sorry for the kids but he didnt seem to have any regard for them putting his life on the line day in day out unneccessarily.

That sucks, a lot. He was so awesome. Never saw the movie though. Thoughts go to the kids.

Wasn't that the guy that stuck thumbs up crocs asses?

Anyway, reast in peace.

Wow man, 4chan have gone overboard with this

1157349424671.jpg

Lets hope you catch that Mantine that killed you steve

NOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

This man was a hero of mine, he did a great job, a totoal legend, his zoo is one of the best places i have ever been

Stevie i salute you

jokes shouldn't be made about this!! so stop it rokhed!

this man was a legend and shall be missed greatly. he would never have wanted to go like this because some people will now see these creatures as a threat to us, especially if he was killed by a croc or a shark. steve was always the first to tell us that this kind of thing is just what comes naturally to these creatures, it was defending itself and this was an unfortunate accident. the very last thing steve would ever want to happen is for someone to catch the ray that did this, no no no!

this guy was a hero to many, especially his own children, may they be comforted at this time of grief, and he'll live on forever with all of us through the tv and the Australia Zoo.

RIP

im sorry, but that pic rokhed posted made me burst out laffing.

Respect mr irwin. He would of laffed too.

He was a quality entertainer on screen, and he done so much great work off screen towards preserving and benefiting animals. He'll definitely be missed. I feel so sorry for his wife and kids.

jokes shouldn't be made about this!! so stop it rokhed!

No, the guys poked enough deadly animals with a stick in his lifetime that it was inevitable he'd take it to far and get his just desserts.

If you can't see the justice in this, then I pity you.

Its a funny picture indeed, I dont see the need for anger knightendo.

Its not mocking Irwin, its not being disrespectful, it just displays a common misinterpratation(sp?) of the news.

That's really sad, especially seeing as he was only 44. I always used to watch crocodile hunter in the early hours.

Sad news :( I thought that guy was unstoppable.

No, the guys poked enough deadly animals with a stick in his lifetime that it was inevitable he'd take it to far and get his just desserts.

If you can't see the justice in this, then I pity you.

I pity people who don't see that death is beyond jokes, no matter who, or how much you didn't like someone - it's too big a deal. He has children who will grow up without their father, friends - family, just like anyone else. There's probably a lot of people out there that don't like you, too, but in the event of your death would you want the people you left behind seeing pictures making fun of your choices in life?

Sick.

I pity people who don't see that death is beyond jokes, no matter who, or how much you didn't like someone - it's too big a deal. He has children who will grow up without their father, friends - family, just like anyone else. There's probably a lot of people out there that don't like you, too, but in the event of your death would you want the people you left behind seeing pictures making fun of your choices in life?

Sick.

I'd be dead, I wouldn't care, and to be honest if I spent my life abusing animals by poking them with sticks I'd expect some people to be happy about my demise.

its sad but he had to die in that kind of way, it wouldn't make much sense if he died of old age or a car crash or something.

i find it ironic he died from a usually harmless stingray attack thingy but hey, i wouldnt want it in my heart.