NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KKOB

Test the Nation-IQ Test

I just did it online and my IQ is...

*drum roll*

122!

Lol, 3 of us have all got the same resault.

Interesting...

Hah!

myiq.png

I do believe I just won. :P

i scored 56/70 though

i wouldnt call that winning, oh wait!! you must have entered your age as bieng alot older than you really are to get that IQ score. we're all in the same age bracket i think and we all scored the same out of 70 yet you have the higher IQ hmmmm some fibbage methinnks

i scored 56/70 though

i wouldnt call that winning, oh wait!! you must have entered your age as bieng alot older than you really are to get that IQ score. we're all in the same age bracket i think and we all scored the same out of 70 yet you have the higher IQ hmmmm some fibbage methinnks

I think it has something to do with the questions you get incorrect or correct. If you do well over the board your IQ is probably higher, but if you specialize in a couple of areas it won;t be quite so good.

I put my age bracket at 16-??, and I am 16. Therefore, it's accurate enough.

I'm not the type to lie about this kind of thing...there's no reason for it :P

I got 60/70 but for my age group (16-19 - I'm 17 [18 on the 27th whoo]) that gives me an IQ of 132

WTF! I got 105 lol! I go to a grammar school as well! And it's one of the best in the country!

I think the test isn't accurate enough, because a) I don't fit into any of the age brackets and b) I've done an IQ test before and got 139 for verbal and 113 for non verbal and got 131 overall...

I got 60/70 but for my age group (16-19 - I'm 17 [18 on the 27th whoo]) that gives me an IQ of 132

well i think Ninja Mulet wins!!! WELL DONE :p

fucking hell, 60/70!!! wtf! please tell me you got at least one of the number squares wrong lol

i'm going to try and do it online in abit, see if it gives me a lower score, if its the same questions then i wont finish it.

also, dyson, that doesnt make sense because that would mean that those who did the test on the tv, would get totaly inaccurate IQ scores, and some how i dont think they'd just skate over the matter.

btw i got 14/14 for problem solving :D hehe

62/70 resulted in an IQ of 146 for me :bowdown:

(yet I wasn't smart enough to do a Print Screen of the results)

62/70 resulted in an IQ of 146 for me :bowdown:

(yet I wasn't smart enough to do a Print Screen of the results)

jesus- thats getting quite scary!!!

That test was bullshit, because I scored so low.

i second that!

the pictures were a joke on on line.I was distracted many times as well...........now im out of excuses ill let u know if i think of more

i got 119, answered a few i realised were wrong and the counter and still going for the question but couldnt change answer.. very annoying >.< and those spot the differance ones were so impossible!

111. pfft. I know I'm smater than that.

And does any of that perception stuff have anything to do with IQ?

I didn't have my glasses handy, so the "pictures" in the "order the story" were unclear, and all the perception ones were hard to see. Also, I got a phone call and missed 2 questions. And, on a few, I clicked too soon (I thought it would let you change is as the timer still goes on), and figured out that I got it wrong.

I got 52/70

IQ of 124.

Also: Remember, IQ doesn't actually mean anything.

i always knew people would take the results too much to heart. Try and take the results with a pinch of salt.

I'm a psychology student and did a long essay about IQ tests earlier this year, they're a subject i know very well. I could really go into it describing the flaws of IQ tests in general and of that particular one.

i'm starting to get a little nervous now, and the news about terrorist arrests and stuff isnt cheering me up lol

i got 56/70

an IQ of 122 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I got the exact same as you! I feel somewhat honoured :D

WTF! I got 105 lol! I go to a grammar school as well! And it's one of the best in the country!

Wait a sec...is it Latymer by any chance?? I used to go there...

Edit: That took bloody aaages, and holy shit! I got 141...must be some sort of mistake...

I didn't actually participate as I started 2 questions late, but, I found all of them pretty damn easy. :-/

Wait a sec...is it Latymer by any chance?? I used to go there...

Edit: That took bloody aaages, and holy shit! I got 141...must be some sort of mistake...

That's not that far away from where I go to. I go to Tiffin.

(I can't beleive I got second highest score for science SATs in the year by one point and I got that IQ score! I'm sure the IQ's mucked up :P)

AWW I can't take the test as I don't have broadband. I usually score between 140 - 150 on IQ tests. I've taken quite a few of IQ tests and usually find the test the nation ones the most fun. Whether they're accurate ot not I couldn't tell you.

Sign in to follow this