NEurope
Android18a

What did you get in the post today?

When do all of you get your post, mine is at 7:30am!

Mines normally at 10am, lazy postmen!

Still nothing and now waiting on 2 lots of shirts from ebay, a copy of Serenity magazine and Veronica Mars DVD. Stupid post. Hopefully everything but VM should come tomorrow.

I got Tiger Woods 2006 for the Xbox.

Just got finished playing Mike and CVD from the forum.

(Guy bought Nintendogs instead).

but he doesnt have a player for this LP ;)

Why would I want to play something I bought as an investment :p, plus I collect Lps and all sorts of music merchindise :p.

Im expecting a Guns And Roses Tour Program from 91

AC/DC Tour Program from 1980

and Snakes revenge hasnt arrived yet grr :doh:

My post usually comes around 12, yes my postman is a lazy **** :p

Sadly not a clue, the girl in the shop said it will proberely be some local or small time band. I'll look about the net now.

Today I got this in the post

a9_1_b.JPG

Well I think its cool :p

holy sweet, thats hot :grin:

Soag, you are living my deram. Damn you to hell :angry:

holy sweet, thats hot :grin:

Soag, you are living my deram. Damn you to hell :angry:

lol only cos like 8 quid thats including postage :p.

Shame I was only 5 when that tour happened as I think that was the only tour which they visted my home town damn them :p

lol only cos like 8 quid thats including postage :p.

Shame I was only 5 when that tour happened as I think that was the only tour which they visted my home town damn them :p

i saw them in feburary :heh:, just a couple of days before tim saw them in holland. darn good show, im pretty jealous of your vinyl!

i got pink ds and nintendogs bundle as well as fifa 06, meteos and castlevania.

Woo, more post today. I got volume one of the Pokemon manga (far better than the anime) and volume one of "Yotsuba&!", the latest release from the guy who made Azumanga Daioh.

im pretty jealous of your vinyl!

Everyone is :P.

Its sitting beside my Metallica vinyl boxset of which there was only 5000 made worldwide :D.

Today I got a bank statment and a payslip.

I got 4 certificate things from NOM about getting certain scores in games ect. it's the chain comp challange thing, there easy anough, don't know if i can be bothered to try and get soem more.

i got nowt. but then thats no surprise being as i'm in norway rather than in england and my "home" is being sold on monday.

Today I got 3 Studio Ghibli DVDs courtesy of Play.com; "The Cat Returns", "Grave of the Fireflies" and "Nausicaa In the Valley of the Wind". W00ties.

________

Dispensaries

Edited by Johelian

Today i got a letter from Sky confirming that an engineer would come to my house on the 8th of October. Which atleast stopped me from wondering who the hell the crazy dude that showed up at my door on saturday was.

My post usually comes at about 11am. Shoddy postman.

I got nothing today, but my sisters iPod should be arriving within the next 25mins. A u2 concert bootleg should arrive tomorrow for me...

Today I finally got this in the post

3b_1_b.JPG

I also got Joe Kidd and Play Misty For Me on DVD,and a VISA bill.

i finally got my remmission cd, a month and a half after it was posted. as i bought it direct from the label, they included 2 19 track sampler cd's in the pack too, with some quality tunes on :)

Everyone is :P.

Its sitting beside my Metallica vinyl boxset of which there was only 5000 made worldwide :D.

drools. my vinyl collection is only in its infancy. the pride of place is probably given to my mastodon - leviathan picture disk that was limited to 2500 world wide, or my first pressing coloured vinyl of mastodons debut ep, limited to 100 in this colour :)

i need more, its so addcitive...

Sadly I sold my U2 vinyl collection that I had been adding to since I was 13 a year and a half ago :( It is one of the most ridiculously addictive hobbies I have ever had, and one that consumed all of my money over the years...oh well. Easy come easy go.

Today I got Trauma Centre: Under the Knife for DS.

________

MERCEDES-BENZ M110 ENGINE HISTORY

Edited by Johelian

Got a package. Opened it up. From Microsoft. Thanked me for signing upto Xbox Live. They gave me Forza, Dear Or Alive Ultimate, and Conker:Live and Reloaded, all for free.

What generous bastards.