NEurope
marcel

Japanese press event on the 14th of september

nintendo of japan is also giving an press event. it will take place on the same day as the american press conference. 3 press events in 2 days. What do you think 3(or more ) surprises? or just the same event.::shrug:

i think the're 3 diverent speaches. 3 speaches with the same info is kinda lame.:indeed:

and speculate what secrets they are hiding from us.

sources:

ign boards

gonintendo

http://gamefront.de/

Not suprised by this really but at least this means we'll probably be getting the juicy final information on the Wii one day early.

I would say it's pretty certain, now, that you're going to have the grand unveiling at these events, with each region's specific launch details only given at their specific press event. Obviously, there will be a press release, after the last event, that details the whole world-wide rollout. Has there been an announcement for an Australian press event, yet?

I would say it's pretty certain, now, that you're going to have the grand unveiling at these events, with each region's specific launch details only given at their specific press event. Obviously, there will be a press release, after the last event, that details the whole world-wide rollout. Has there been an announcement for an Australian press event, yet?

i would have thought the european event would be for all PAL teritories, but hey maybe i'm just being hopeful.

well one of the announcements HAS to be stuff on the Virtual console and a date/price, then another could be WiiConnect24 and a date/price, then the third one is a mystery oooooooooo!

just a thought anyway.

They will all be the same thing just with region specific information being the changing factor. that is what i put my money on. now can we put these in chronological order in uk time please so we know when each is happening

Let me think.

Japan will have Sep. 14th the earliest, so I guess they'll be first to held their press event... Then we go east on the planet (travelling with time, weeeeee) to New York, and then more east to London...

That should do it, right?

Let me think.

Japan will have Sep. 14th the earliest, so I guess they'll be first to held their press event... Then we go east on the planet (travelling with time, weeeeee) to New York, and then more east to London...

That should do it, right?

right order, wrong logic, so during the night on the 13th we should get info, then again late on the 14th then on the 15th its us (assuming all are in the morning).

wrong logic

No way. I just said Japan will be first to announce... I know that it will still be Sep. 13th in Europe! Just by the way. Why do we have to wait a whole other day for the press event?

Isn't it curios it's a (nintendo release day) friday?!

No way. I just said Japan will be first to announce... I know that it will still be Sep. 13th in Europe! Just by the way. Why do we have to wait a whole other day for the press event?

Isn't it curios it's a (nintendo release day) friday?!

no, it was the way you said moving east, i thought you were implying that thats the direction time goes, as in japan then moving east america then us.

thats all, forgive me, i was just waking up when i replied lol

QUESTION: Microsoft, when did they announce the launch date of 360 and their launch party, how close was it to 360 being available to consumers for purchase?

I ask this seeing that an early launch for Wii in October hasn't been entirely ruled out yet, although is less likely than a November launch...

The Wii Megaton is fast approaching...

nintendo of japan is also giving an press event. it will take place on the same day as the american press conference. 3 press events in 2 days. What do you think 3(or more ) surprises? or just the same event.::shrug:

i think the're 3 diverent speaches. 3 speaches with the same info is kinda lame.:indeed:

and speculate what secrets they are hiding from us.

sources:

ign boards

gonintendo

http://gamefront.de/

3 different speaches with the same info? I think not, as each meeting may announce the launch date of the Wii in that region, I'd assume if there not having another meeting for Australia, the info for that region will be announced in the EU meeting (same system, im just guessing).

QUESTION: Microsoft, when did they announce the launch date of 360 and their launch party, how close was it to 360 being available to consumers for purchase?

I ask this seeing that an early launch for Wii in October hasn't been entirely ruled out yet, although is less likely than a November launch...

The Wii Megaton is fast approaching...

the latest ONM magazine has a competition to win a Wii, with the guarantee of having it delivered on launch day... closing date for the compo is 6th november...

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=19412

This is a very interesting quote: "Wii will be playable. Nintendo will be announcing new software at the event and there will be new announcements regarding the Wii console itself."

So there is a US Press Event on the 14th. There is the European Press Event on the 15th. There is a Japan Press Event on the 14th as well. I take it they are all 6 hours long. I dont wanna generate false hype or anything but I think this is the BIG ONE.

*Price and launch Dates

*New Software

*New Announcements Regarding Wii

This simply has to include the information we have been waiting for. Lets hope they talk online as well as show the Wii interface. :yay:

Im hoping this is the one big one too, infact it most probably is raven blade.

6 hours long, they've already shown the press everything from E3 and GC now they need to show something new.

I also heard a while ago that there might of been info revealed at TGS because it turns out Nintendo DO have a keynote there. That may be invalid now due to the announcement of these events, but it'd be an onslaught of new info.

Few game's revealed and major launch details and VC info at the Press events at the EU, JP and US events, and if theres still info to go, TGS comes with one huge secret or so (They've still yet to announce this feature for hard-core gamers Kerrin said to Matt in an IGN interview).

All just before I start saving for the Wii, I love good timing =D

They have to release a price now. There's no doubt they'll announce it then.

and yes matt from ign has responded to the press events in his blog the converences cant come soon enough:

matt says:

"GC 2006 wasn't exactly the huge Wii show that some had expected, but it did have some cool game announcements. That said, we're just getting started. Wii fans, this is going to be a huge month for you. I think the September 14 event -- now just two weeks away -- will be bigger than E3 for Wii lovers, and the coverage/news isn't likely to stop flowing after that. If we've been in something of a drought, rest assured that the storm is coming"

WTF bigger than e3. What kind of surprises dous nintendo have in store for us

source:

http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/

Why the hell Matt? Why does he hype the Nintendo community so much?

Well considering what an NOE rep said a few days ago about what's going to happen at these events maybe good old Matt is onto something.