NEurope
Dante

Far Cry Vengence Wii

they probably have a contract with nintendo for a certain number of launch titles. You're right though, they dont need it given whats else they have.

I'm not impressed with the new video. I'll still be interested in buying this game but not for full price. I don't know why they are rushing it out. They should spend time on it like they have on Red Steel and Rayman. It's not like they haven't got enough titles to take advantage of the Wii's launch.

You don't know that Ubisoft has tons of teams right in tons of different offices all around the world, right?

This is the second game to not launch on November 19th. Nintendo and their slack quality control practices. Elebits most annoying for me, this game, nothing special really, said the other day i'd consider, now not this game is FAR CRY from being a purchase

Friendly reminder about Xbox's Far Cry: Instincts Evolution, which Wii version is based on.

Ubisoft's official preview bullshots

farcry3te3.jpg

farcry4cy6.jpg

Screenshots from actual game

far-cry-instincts-evolution-screens-20060307084033372.jpg

farcry1qe3.jpg

farcry2ki2.jpg

ON the other hand we all know Wii screenshots usually look horrible. Cmon, you've seen the video the game looks nice.

This game looks terrible, both on screenshots and the movies. The only positive I can say is that the water seems to keep up PC quality.

This game looks terrible, both on screenshots and the movies. The only positive I can say is that the water seems to keep up PC quality.

Not quite, the Wii water kind of has an awkward jerky motion to it. :awesome:

ON the other hand we all know Wii screenshots usually look horrible. Cmon, you've seen the video the game looks nice.

I saw the video, it didn't look good to me, it looked like Die Hard Vendetta - ie rubbish.

I am really looknig forward to this actually. I will defintiely be getting this.

I am really looknig forward to this actually. I will defintiely be getting this.

When this was announced I was really hopefully for it, an existing, popular and successful franchise, coming to Wii with all new controls. But seeing as the Wii is more powerful than the Gamecube, and this looks very sub par and rushed I'm displeased.

It looks good but could be better. But since the Wii aint no PS3, it looks pretty good.

It's all about the controls in this one..

I think if most of us are getting an FPS for launch, it will be Red Steel. They could do to put this off for a while to improve it. It may help. Alot.

i second that. they should delay this and improve it for march 07. not needed right now. most people will have enough games to play until then. Zelda and Red Steel and Wii Sports and perhaps Wii Play will be more than enough

I think if most of us are getting an FPS for launch, it will be Red Steel. They could do to put this off for a while to improve it. It may help. Alot.

Agreed, this is a game with potential, and it'll simply not live up to that if it comes out looking like this! Also, as it's gonna be released in a pretty well packed launch line up, it'll just be lost, I can't imagine anyone picking this up before the likes of Red Steel and Zelda.

Yeah, im picking up RS at launch, this will probbly ahve to be added to my "end of the year" list.

In Nintendo Power I think it was,they said Ubisoft are trying to add an online option for this.

The games graphics have been improved on from the E3 build. In Far Cry Vengeance (which is an expanded version of the Xbox version), Ubisoft is exploring the possibilities of Online Play! Call of Duty 3’s graphics are impressive in widescreen and in 480p.

Does it have multiplayer??

I think I'll be getting all 3 fps'.

Red Steel, CoD3 and Farcry?

Me too.

Red Steel, CoD3 and Farcry?

Me too.

It's funny how GC had about 3 fps' worth getting over it's entire lifespan, yet the Wii has 3 worth getting on launch, so I'm supporting all 3 in the hope that the trend continues :).

Well there's at least one other good fps coming out. Metroid 3.

It's a good launch for me, with FPS being my favourite genre, but the reason im not getting 2 fps at launch is because i want some different types of games to be playing until christmas.

Though i'm having second thoughts about monkey ball.. not sure, probably jsut stick with it.

In Nintendo Power I think it was,they said Ubisoft are trying to add an online option for this.

It's so close to launch, so unfortunately I can't see this happening...