NEurope
Dante

Far Cry Vengence Wii

Thanks for that Konfucious. Do you have any idea what they are saying about the flame weapon that is in a picture on the article?

The picture caption says:

Not nice: Far Cry is clearly aimed at older players.

(no other mention of the weapon in the article)

But I forgot to translate two important things.

There'll be a Multiplayer mode and it will be released this year.

Konfucius is a cunning linguist :p

It would be pretty embarrassing if I didn't understand my own language. :D

However I am really amazed how you translated that Aonuma interview. After all translating from one foreign to another foreign language is no easy task.

Konfucius is a cunning linguist :p
He may be a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debator....

Okay, forgot that awful atempt at a joke taken from Austin Powers.

Does that mean that you think that I'm a cunning linguist too?

Yes :D

lol and I have to remember that phrase, I really like word games and that one is :bowdown:

but let's return to topic now.

I'm as cunning as a fox who managed to create a cunning plan for the department of cunningness located in the ministry of defence

I'm as cunning as a fox who managed to create a cunning plan for the department of cunningness located in the ministry of defence

I have a plan so cunning you could brush your teeth with it.

Ooooh, some pretty good looking screens, better than the rubbish we saw before! I really hope this game fulfils it's potential, as I really want this one!

Looking pretty decent really. If this has the same level of draw distance as the original and runs at a smooth frame rate it can potentially be the best looking Wii game.

Well, it's true that Far Cry has big open stages, so if it controls well and the framerate is fluid, it might be good.

Looking pretty decent really. If this has the same level of draw distance as the original and runs at a smooth frame rate it can potentially be the best looking Wii game.

........LOL

cunning linguist reminds me cunnilingus

LOL:laughing:

That's the 2nd time that's been said on these forums in the past few days, just about something different :heh:

........LOL

You must not have played Far Cry or understand that some games obviously look a lot better in motion. Far Cry has a massive amount of foliage, a huge draw distance and amazing water. It's not stuff you can really tell in stills as much, because you're only seeing small amounts and not getting an idea for the scale, but I don't doubt for a second that if this runs well it'll be the best looking Wii title. The hands may be wierd, but at least they're bump mapped, not something you're seeing often in Wii games.

........LOL

I totally agree. Without widescreen Ubisoft automatically loose.

Hopefully look better in motion.

Are people looking at the same images? They blow harder than Paris Hilton. ;)

It looks alright but the textures are still below average. I like the grass though.

Oh well, probably won't buy this anyway. Nice to see the devs have learned to snap decent sceenshots.

I think Mr. Far Cry Vengance needs to introduced to Miss. Anti-Aliasing.