Kurtle Squad

"Press UP, X or Y to jump"

UP, X or Y to jump?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. UP, X or Y to jump?

• UP
    • X
    • Y

Has to be Y really. The thumb sits nicely in that position over Y and A, and you can jump and attack easily.

Just because he's the "Dutch champion" doesn't make him good :P. I don't believe in a "champion" because you get people who don't go to tournaments who could potentially be "the best". I get what you mean though, I mean, Ken doesn't wavedash at all... >_>;. In general... though... I wouldn't say using Up when you could easily use Y is a very clever thing to do against someone at a proper competitive level.

I do see your point however. Maybe "suicide" wasn't really an appropriate word. xD;

you obviously haven't seen higher level (japanese style) ssbm gaming...there's no way you can even get to that level without going to tournaments, there's only so far that you can go if you play against a few friends or even cpu's.

Y is simply "better" then up or X for casual gamers but once you've surpassed a certain point, it all doesn't matter anymore

I use up, I think its way easier, and thats what im used to so i think "up" is the best way of jumping