NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

erm no! One-play DVDs

If new DVD players were needed then it wouldn't be too much of a bad idea but as apparently you need new players that sucks.

Plus what if you're watching it and part way through you have to leave (wife went into labour or something). Next time you turned it on would it not work? Hmm...

I buy a DVD to know I can watch it anytime, for as many times, as I want. This is gay.

Shurely someonw will find a way to let you play it more than once on a PC.....

Ridiculous idea, it will never hit off. People would refuse to buy it.

Worst. Idea. Ever.

The comparison to renting films is very poor. When you rent films you can watch it as many times as you want before the return date. I have watched films I have rented more than once before I've had to return it. IMO this will never work.

i liked the old, buy and the thing will oxidise after like 3 days or something

thus giving unlimited viewing pleasure within those 3 days

would be useful if you're going on holiday and want something for the plane journey.

I don't like the idea at all - besides the fact that I want so see a film on DVD multiple times and therefore got it on DVD in the first place - so many natural resources are already wasted, I think this should stop but that DVDs only support our throw-away society.

I also don't think it can establish itself as long as it is not cheaper than renting a DVD.

I'd buy them, someone will make a hack so you can watch them as many times as you want on your computer.

i liked the old, buy and the thing will oxidise after like 3 days or something

thus giving unlimited viewing pleasure within those 3 days

would be useful if you're going on holiday and want something for the plane journey.

Yea at least with that you could copy - if you where interested.

Rip them to your PC, then burn a DVD to keep. Easy.

Thats what they are trying to stop, so no doubt that will be the first thing they try to stamp out.

Sign in to follow this