NEurope
Cubechris

Burnout 5 for 360 & PS3

Just got the emal about this, but I thought we wouldn't be seeing a new Burnout for a while. According to the press release it's being built from the ground up, and the game will be fully open ended. No screens yet.

Details - Digg It

:)

Could be good... could be bad... i guess we'll have to see.

I can't imagine how it will work, but like Jordan said random crash junction's would be fun to just 'come across'. I guess we will have to wait and see.

? Where is the Wii version ?

Wii Probably couldnt handle a graphic heavy game like burnout.

? Where is the Wii version ?

Criteron wanna make a crazy Burnout that the Wii probably couldn't handle...

I god I can't wait pretty much. A few things. (fantasies)

Have pretty much every mode that's been in every burnout so far, make car checking a special mode (Traffic attack?). Racing should be like burnout 1-3. Let's have a greater vareity of cars, although revenge wasn't so bad. And heres the big one.

MORE TRACKS, not just 5 tracks that have reverse, short, cut and paste etc variations.

Lastly, EA, don't give this game a deadline you cocks.

This should look good Revenge on the 360 looked sweet and it was just a port, built from the ground up? sex.

i dont know how this would work in practice but iit must be half decent for it to be included as THE reason burnout 5 is next gen.

However it turns out, for the love of god get rid of Traffic Attack.

I don't see how they could incorperate Traffic Attack in this, it would be constant and never ending...

I don't see how they could incorperate Traffic Attack in this, it would be constant and never ending...

isnt that traffic attack at the moment . . . .

I want 4 player splitscreen mode on 360!

Also open play seems.. I don't know, if they're still races but with freedom to make your own way to the finish line would be cool

I can't imagine this being any better than burnout 4, which was a lot worse than Burnout 3 (where the seris peaked imo).

Open play just sounds like they are trying to turn it into NFS, EA's other (worse) racing franchise. Is it just me or do EA just turn good games bad?

the crashs will looks amazing on both the 360/PS3 cant wait for it i love the burnout games

I think it's Criteron trying to do something different. There's only so much you can do with the same formula till it gets to the point where it peaks. Burnout Revenge was the maximum they probably thought.

I want the cars to take propper scratch damage, on Revenge the entire car body was scratched no matter where you took damage. I also want window damage, something Burnout has never had.

I think it's Criteron trying to do something different. There's only so much you can do with the same formula till it gets to the point where it peaks. Burnout Revenge was the maximum they probably thought.

Something different?

It's just the same thing EA did with the NFS series.

I'm pretty certain EA have had creative control over the series since they aquired it, I just can't think of any other reason why they dropped the best part from Burnout 2, pursuit mode, apart from its obvious conflict with NFS.

I want to forget Burnout 3 and Revenge ever happened.

I hope you're refering to the travesty of product placement, and the overall soundtrack, and not the fun as fuck crashing?

I liked the Burnout 3/Revenge Soundtracks. There was a great hommage to Burnout 2 on Revenge 360, the menu music was the same as Burnout 2's! :)

The series got better as it went on in my opinion. Burnout 2 was a lot of fun but the ability to take people out in 3 made it far better.

And I loved the soundtrack in burnout 3. But I guess it's just taste.