NEurope
canand

From the desk of the Regginator

It's fake but it's not done with a photoshop filter.... why would anyone bother with that when they could just print->crumple->scan. Btw the reason the crumples are in the same places on each piece is because they would have been together when crumpled up.

It's fake but it's not done with a photoshop filter.... why would anyone bother with that when they could just print->crumple->scan. Btw the reason the crumples are in the same places on each piece is because they would have been together when crumpled up.

How does everybodey say its fake its not

i say it's fake mainly because reggie would have the brains to shred an important document like that rather than dump it in a bin.

Quite clearly fake. Although, the patterns on the crumpled paper would actually in reality be carried over if they were all placed on top of one another before crumpling. It's just undirected folding. That said, undistorted text and blatent false statements throughout make it pretty obvious what the authenticy of it is. I'm shocked considering the posters aren't unanimous on that...

How does everybodey say its fake its not

Does "oo oo oo ah ah!" make more sense to you?

Even if Metal Gear does come to the DS... eventually, that doesn't change the fact that Metroid Dread will not come out before Christmas (if at all), 150 DS games will not come out in 3.5 months, Nintendo will probably never release a head mounted display, plus all those other things that have already been mentioned.

You can still WANT some of these things to happen, but even if one or two of them do happen this whole thing is a pretty sad fake.

i say it's fake mainly because reggie would have the brains to shred an important document like that rather than dump it in a bin.

Even if Metal Gear does come to the DS... eventually, that doesn't change the fact that Metroid Dread will not come out before Christmas (if at all), 150 DS games will not come out in 3.5 months, Nintendo will probably never release a head mounted display, plus all those other things that have already been mentioned.

You can still WANT some of these things to happen, but even if one or two of them do happen this whole thing is a pretty sad fake.

if its fake how come it got a Nintendo and a ring around it

if its fake how come it got a Nintendo and a ring around it

i'm not even going to dignify that with a response.....

i'm not even going to dignify that with a response.....

why not its hard to put a ring around it

I want it to be true

Just because you want something to be true doesnt mean it is. A hot girl with nice tits and a gorgeous arse will knock on my requesting my services, I want that to be true but it aint gonna happen in all probablility. Sorry bout that, bit wound up.

why not its hard to put a ring around it

I could do it in about 3 seconds and so could 90% of internet users...youre definitely taking the piss arent you. Nobody could say that in seriousness.