NEurope
KKOB

GameStations Mysterious Floor!

Going back to the mention of GAME having Wi-Fi, BT are putting the lines in this month for every store, and apparenly they'll go active then. Interesting it says "The Wi-Fi for Nintendo DS..." so either they will charge normally, but DS goes in for free, or its just cause Nintendo and GAME are now sleeping together.

Yeah they have becuse the Manergers of Game got a Free DS

It has been transformed into a Microsoft X-Perience floor. HDTV's, 360, Games For Windows, every where.

Open now folks.

its a bit of a let down really. i went on friday when it opened and wandered around for abit, and i just left wondering how much money microsoft must have given gamestation to let them take over half the store. They could have done somethign for more exciting. or even just left it how it was!

It has been transformed into a Microsoft X-Perience floor. HDTV's, 360, Games For Windows, every where.

Open now folks.

i'm going to check it out sunday or friday i think-probs friday!

its like my spiritual home!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

i can get some pics up if you want. although its not to exciting.

yep please do!!!

i'll take some when i'm there just cos im a total loser freak kinda gay gamer!

GameStation, relatively indie.. meets Microsoft corporate marketing blitzkrieg.

im really liking M$ at the min anyway so it suits me fine, they've had shit loads of 360 demo pods for a while anywho-littering the corners of the store.

Bah no love for Nintendo on the floor then? They should have made it into a lounge/bar area where people could seat out on sofas and play all 3 big platforms while enjoying good drink/food and such.

:(

Looks fugly, faux-ghetto fugly.

Hey Ash I was wondering. I have an American Ds Lite and I tried to connect to the download station. Didn't work. Is this because there not compatible? Or do I have to ask for it to be turned on? :confused:

Not bad art and design work, more authentic than Sony's stab.

Which got the reply:

"I'd rather teabag a mime before I give Sony Corp. another dime."

Hey Ash I was wondering. I have an American Ds Lite and I tried to connect to the download station. Didn't work. Is this because there not compatible? Or do I have to ask for it to be turned on? :confused:

should work. My DS is a US model (got it from VIP scheme)

Actually, it isn't. Just checked. The first 2 they sent me with dead pixels were though, and I could download just fine. But that was from my download station I made myself out of my PC for the E3 demos.

Sorry, nothing helpful whatsoever in this post!

My instinct says that it should work

Literally, who is gonna let kids play in their GAME store on Nintendo WiFi?

There will be no-where to sit.. if you sat on the floor playing a round of Mario Kart you'd probably get kicked out by security.

I suppose it could increase sales if potential DS buyers saw you having fun.. but in my town people are pikeys and would milk it.

Personally I'd rather sit in a warm McDonalds with a machine hot chocolate or something. At least you won't get hassled and can sit down.

I think Nintendo is wasting it's money with these in store connections.

it does looks fucking shite!

wheres the nice sterile white and soft white sofas gone?

looks like a fucking youth club

I'm with Ashley and Takeo, that decor is pretty horrible. Although those massive grey beanbags look sweet to sit on. I might head into town today and have a little look inside and have a game if it's not ridiculously packed with kids skiving school.