NEurope
KKOB

N-europe

N-E it is then...or Knee as I have fondly nicknamed it... :heh:

The mods can now be known as the Nights of KNEE then.

The mods can now be known as the Nights of KNEE then.

KNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEGH!!!!!!!

Can we assume a change of site logo as well?

I hope so, something "BIG" didn't came.

I hope so, something "BIG" didn't came.

it kinda is-the sites getting another overhaul i expect with new shiny-ness everywhere :D

Well it would have been big news if you lot didnt find out before hand. It could have been like OMG Shocker style...but meh.

Well it would have been big news if you lot didnt find out before hand. It could have been like OMG Shocker style...but meh.

I was expecting, visor-europe tbh

Good decision. Now you don't have to change the name after a few years and now the name does not refer just to the home consoles, but to the handhelds coverage too. It's an all things european Nintendo site. N-Europe, perfect.

"Thus, finally, a stroke of brilliance occured and the perfectly simple name of N-Europe was conceived."

a stroke of brilliance??? wasnt it suggested on the boards? and isnt it very similar to a recently released new Nintendo magazine???

It was suggested back in May by Arc in the staff forums.

But you burnt the logo.

It was symbolism.

The burning logo was a metaphor..... a new beginning... as N-Europe... didn't know my creation was going to create all this buzz.... :D

i really like the new name, and the logo is great i love the simplicity of it. Revo-europe grew on me though, and had a ring to it. ghuess ill just have to get used to this one.....

So I guess the official stance of the site is that Wii-Europe is just ridiculous?

I must admit, the name hasn't stuck yet like many promised it would. Wii still sounds silly.

Can we assume a change of site logo as well?

The logo's staying. The arrow suggests the whole "Revolution" aspect of Nintendo's theology, which the company is still practicing with the DS and the Wii. Invent, disrupt, revitalise. And its a cute little arrow.

When is the site's design being changed?

The site's gonna stay looking pretty much the same for the moment, though we an idea how to keep it refreshing in the future. Work is more going on a new part of the site, but enough on that.

It was suggested back in May by Arc in the staff forums.

It was symbolism.

Indeed, the burnt Revo-Europe turning to N-Europe is like a Pheonix rising from the ashes. And it was another newsie who suggested the name Ash, not Arc :P

The site's gonna stay looking pretty much the same for the moment, though we an idea how to keep it refreshing in the future. Work is more going on a new part of the site, but enough on that.

WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?

WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?

Tphi! You've excited the poor boy!

Tphi! You've excited the poor boy!

dont worry im used to disappointment :(

he just started off another conspiracy ramble methinks.

It's not worth thinking about, just wait until this new stuff arrives. That way there's no hype or disappointment.

Indeed, the burnt Revo-Europe turning to N-Europe is like a Pheonix rising from the ashes. And it was another newsie who suggested the name Ash, not Arc :P

Arc was the first find when I searched through the thread about changing the name.