N-Europe

N-europe

KKOB

sooo, its now N-europe.

a lil predictable but it all makes sense i suppose.

if only you were to team up with N-Gamer to become a MECHA SUPER NINTENDO SITE!!

Mwahahahahaaaaaaa!

still least Conor can pronounce this name correctly now hehe

and it sounds MUCH better in conversation.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least now, the name of the site can remain. Unless Nintendo pulls some rediculous stunt and renames the company.

Hmm, wait, it has happened before :hmm: ...

has it? are you on about when Nintendo made Hanafuda cards then?

enlighten me :D

"Thus, finally, a stroke of brilliance occured and the perfectly simple name of N-Europe was conceived."

a stroke of brilliance??? wasnt it suggested on the boards? and isnt it very similar to a recently released new Nintendo magazine???

Revolution Europe was cool, it was not just about the console name, but about er.. revolution!

Viva la Revolution!

Viva N-Europe!

Whilst true, this will at least save us renaming for the next console. I think originally we were going to stay as Revo for the reason you stated.

a stroke of brilliance??? wasnt it suggested on the boards? and isnt it very similar to a recently released new Nintendo magazine???

It wasn't suggested on the boards, it was guessed. And you're thinking of NGamer.

Whilst true, this will at least save us renaming for the next console. I think originally we were going to stay as Revo for the reason you stated.

It wasn't suggested on the boards, it was guessed. And you're thinking of NGamer.

i know-i mentioned it at the top :p