NEurope
MunKy

28 Weeks Later

Crapcakes! They won´t start showing the movie here until June 1st.

Hate how every single crappy American movie gets premiered at the same time here world wide and We get the British movies a month or 4 later....

For example i could buy Children of Men on DVD before it came to cinemas here.

Looks good. The first 2 films were good, too.

First 2 films? I thought it was just 28 days later :confused: . Sorry if I'm getting the wrong end of the stick here.

First one was good, but this looks like it won't be as good. To me it seems as though they are just going to repeat the storyline of everyone being zombified. BUt at least the US army will get slaughtered!:)

I was going to go to the cinema for this, but it doesn't look that good. Think I'll just download it instead.

Well its getting good reviews so far (check Empire or something). It is in similar tone to the original (with more action and... um, Ameicans) and it starts Robert Carlyle so i'm sure it'll be alright.

I think I might go see this. It might at least have some entertainment value in a crappy-zombie sequel kind of way. Might even be half decent. Can't possibly be worse then Resi 2 at any rate, and I survived that. Lost a couple of limbs and half my IQ, but I survived.

Wow! This looks very promising. Might be a suprise hit. The Snakes on a plane of 2007?

I loved the first one, like the rest of the world, until the army came in. Think I shall have to rent this out on DVD tho, as my cinema going friend hated the first. :(

Wow! This looks very promising. Might be a suprise hit. The Snakes on a plane of 2007?

I loved the first one, like the rest of the world, until the army came in. Think I shall have to rent this out on DVD tho, as my cinema going friend hated the first. :(

Snakes on a Plane did quite bad didn't it? I mean, after all the hype anyway...

it's actually quite good guys. i saw an advanced preview 3 days ago. very violent

Snakes on a Plane did quite bad didn't it? I mean, after all the hype anyway...

*resist MCJ resist*

Snakes was one of the best films ever devised by mortal man. anyone who thinks differently is a dictionary definition of 'missing the point'

Saw this today. It's fantastic, not as good as the first but how many films are. I especially liked the beginning of the film and the bit with the helicopter.

I saw it yesterday and thought it was awesome, definitely on par with the first which is more than good enough considering the trend with most sequels.

I loved it! I prefered it to the first mainly because I got a bit bored of the last half hour of the first after watching it more than once.

The bit with the night vision was so cool! It reminded me of The Decent (<-Very awesome film!)

Does anyone know where I can get the song from this film, the main one that plays whenever something dramatic happens if you know what I mean.

This isn't about 28WL, But has to be said due to posts above.

SNAKES ON A PLANE IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME

This isn't about 28WL, But has to be said due to posts above.

SNAKES ON A PLANE IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME

Its really, really not :D

I haven't seen 28 days later but the trailers for this look quite good so I may have to watch the first one and then this :indeed: I think my dad has it on dvd somewhere..

Its really, really not :D

really really really not. it's actually not very good at all

My mother/brothers were absolutley terrified of Snakes on a Plane... :red:

Lol it was funny if anything but i know that was the idea but it was just very bad. many 90s films have done this type of film much much better

The bit where they drop napalm in the city in the trailer immediately made me think 'Bomberman'. Do I need help? ;)

most car crashes in movies make me think of burnout, so no, you do not need help.

After watching trailers and other clips i've decided i might go see this movie, but its not out in my local cinema yet, so i guess i'll have to wait a bit more.

What? On par? Dont be foolish. It was good...as in 3 stars good, and the helicopter bit is AWESOME viewing, but its not "fantastic"

Good though! Nice continuation of the story.

And the ending is good/sequel...yay?

I thought it was really good. Quite a different feel to the first one, but that's to be expected most of Britain was either wiped out or evacuated.

I eagerly anticipate 28 Months Later.