NEurope
khilafah

Madden NFL 2007 movies

Nice find , and actually looks quite promising.

I am praying to the football gods that EA don't manage to royally fuck this up like they normally do.

Slight rant - those team ratings seem to quite off , Seahawks offense rated 86 , wtf.

I have to admit, the controls made me interested in a sport that I never payed any kind of atention to except in Remember the Titans.

Once I tried playing a madden game. I gave up 5 min later. I hate that game.

Real football for the win :p

once u get used to it its an awesome game to play. understand the rules and ur halfway there my friend

i havnet played madden since the megeadrive.cant remember which version but it had a hilarious theme tune.

i love american football, and i think madden is really a really good game at doing the sport, so i will most likely pick this up.

I have to admit, the controls made me interested in a sport that I never payed any kind of atention to except in Remember the Titans.

i played it on the megadrive all those years ago, wanted it for 3DO too but it was always sold out. i think this could easily become the best version of this game, and if EA get it right this could really hammer the message home that it's gameplay not graphics (though they are good, but the other versions will probably look better) that will win this next generation.

Once I tried playing a madden game. I gave up 5 min later. I hate that game.

Real football for the win :p

i could say that this is real football, as it's only us that call it "American Football", and that what we class as ordinary football is actually soccer... but i won't say it ;)

anyone know where i can download these vids, as im getting sick of it stopping to load everytime i watch for 15 seconds. The controls for it look absolutely great, maybe hard to get used to at first, putinng both controls in the air to jump and catch may look a bit silly.

anyone know where i can download these vids, as im getting sick of it stopping to load everytime i watch for 15 seconds. The controls for it look absolutely great, maybe hard to get used to at first, putinng both controls in the air to jump and catch may look a bit silly.

here here, tales FAR too long!! can anyone point to another site?

Am I the only who thinks that the game looks great... visualy? I really think the grafic is great... actually better then I would have expected from a Wii 3. party launchtitle...

Am I the only who thinks that the game looks great... visualy? I really think the grafic is great... actually better then I would have expected from a Wii 3. party launchtitle...

scrub my last post, patience is a virtue :D

yeh, looks great! and all the complex strategies and thoughtfulness behind this football is now so much more user-friendly. instead of it beind a chore and a game about remembering button mashes so you end up only going for plays you can actually remember (lol), it has now become much more fluid. i think the game's strategy heart will shine on Wii, and all the moves (passes etc) will be a lot more "in the moment" like it would be in a real game. can't wait!

The graphics look amazing! And it makes me want to get the game! Its american football lol. The Wii is going to open me up to loads of new genres. :santa: